#16 User is online   6667supersport 

• LSCN Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Home Port: MACOMB
  • Boat Type:04 MONARK 190 KING

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

View PostPerch Pro, on 24 March 2013 - 08:09 PM, said:

North River Rd across from Selfridge at Bridgeview Rd and Bridgeview Bridge.. there's a spot under the bridge

Cross that bridge going to Harley to launch. :lol: Never put 2 and 2 together, although I always remember the name of that road, because of bridge.

#17 User is offline   dazedgeo 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip
  • Home Port: LSC

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

thanx

#18 User is online   iggy 

• LSCN Groupie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Home Port: trailered
  • Boat Type:(oldd) 15 ft fiberglass run-a-bout
  • Boat Name: "IT BEATS WORKING"

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

Perch still biting out by Bridgeview today, 6-27-13. I caught perch up to 11 inches today and also caught 4 suckers. Talked to a guy out there today that said he caught a 38" muskie oiut of there yesterday. Bigger perch that I caught today were on minnows, but a lot less bites on them then thw crawlers. Crawlers caught more fish but they were smaller ones. Pretty windy today. Hard to see the bites because of the wind blowing the ends of the rods around so much. Decent clarity on the water. Also if you go out there, use PLAIN hooks. No spinners or beads.

#19 User is online   6667supersport 

• LSCN Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Home Port: MACOMB
  • Boat Type:04 MONARK 190 KING

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:47 PM

Thanx for the update, hope you got enough for dinner.....................

#20 User is offline   mattofalltrades 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Home Port: i wish
  • Boat Type:size 10 adidas

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

View Postiggy, on 27 March 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

Perch still biting out by Bridgeview today, 6-27-13. I caught perch up to 11 inches today and also caught 4 suckers. Talked to a guy out there today that said he caught a 38" muskie oiut of there yesterday. Bigger perch that I caught today were on minnows, but a lot less bites on them then thw crawlers. Crawlers caught more fish but they were smaller ones. Pretty windy today. Hard to see the bites because of the wind blowing the ends of the rods around so much. Decent clarity on the water. Also if you go out there, use PLAIN hooks. No spinners or beads.

thanks for the report! the GF and i will be headed there tomorrow morning (day off). was going to go to the spillway but we got majorly DINKED last week when we went. haven't fished the bridge in years, looking forward to a nice day of relaxing! (and catching) cheers, Matt
""I'll just keep kickin a$$ and takin names. I could retire now at 49 if I wanted to, and just work on ridding the world of trash talking punks."" -- Pavlov (bruce wayne)

"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot." ~Steven Wright

"Think like you're in a boat" ~ Calico lsc.net

"i've lost my free time, hundreds of dollars and one girlfriend through that hole on the ice. Every once in a while, though, i'll pull something out of it....."

#21 User is online   iggy 

• LSCN Groupie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Home Port: trailered
  • Boat Type:(oldd) 15 ft fiberglass run-a-bout
  • Boat Name: "IT BEATS WORKING"

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:21 PM

View Post6667supersport, on 27 March 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

Thanx for the update, hope you got enough for dinner.....................

I'm all set for a dinner fo me and the wife. I added the perch I caught yesterday to the nine I cleaned and froze a few days back. Should be enough for the two of us now. Got a few good sized ones out there. Won't be long and we should all be on the boats!!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Lake St. Clair Network is a local social network for Lake St.Clair and surrounding waterways such as Detroit River, Clinton River, Lake Erie, Lake Huron and Lake Michigan.
We are the #1 source for Lake St.Clair Fishing Reports, Ice Fishing, Lake St. Clair News, Lake St.Clair Boating, Michigan Fishing and Michigan Hunting.