- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
Page 1 of 1
9 mile boat launch
Posted 25 March 2003 - 12:11 PM
Does anyone know the status of the Chapaton (sp) launch at 9mi.? They said it would be open some time this year. How many ramps, parking spaces,will they have? I think they are locating the new launch 600yds. east of the old one. We trailer a 22' trophy and are also concerned about the water level in the canal. Anyone with any info, thanks in advance. Take care ~~~~~~~><> AL
Posted 27 March 2003 - 11:18 AM
You should be able to find out by calling the Macomb County offices. I understand the county is footing the bill for the relocation and renovation of the launch site. I wonder if that means that all Macomb county residents will now be able to use the launch instead of just St. Clair Shores and Eastpointe residents?
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles!