• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

9 mile boat launch

#1 User is offline   UNCLE AL 

• Testing the waters
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 March 2003 - 12:11 PM

Does anyone know the status of the Chapaton (sp) launch at 9mi.? They said it would be open some time this year. How many ramps, parking spaces,will they have? I think they are locating the new launch 600yds. east of the old one. We trailer a 22' trophy and are also concerned about the water level in the canal. Anyone with any info, thanks in advance. Take care biggrin.gif ~~~~~~~><> AL

#2 User is offline   PWood 

• LSCN Fan
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Boat Type:18' Starcraft
  • Boat Name: Mudshark

Posted 27 March 2003 - 11:18 AM

You should be able to find out by calling the Macomb County offices. I understand the county is footing the bill for the relocation and renovation of the launch site. I wonder if that means that all Macomb county residents will now be able to use the launch instead of just St. Clair Shores and Eastpointe residents?
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles!

LSCWA
MUCC

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Lake St. Clair Network is a local social network for Lake St.Clair and surrounding waterways such as Detroit River, Clinton River, Lake Erie, Lake Huron and Lake Michigan.
We are the #1 source for Lake St.Clair Fishing Reports, Ice Fishing, Lake St. Clair News, Lake St.Clair Boating, Michigan Fishing and Michigan Hunting.