- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
Page 1 of 1
Ice thickness on St Clair
Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:13 PM
Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:33 AM
Thanks guys, I'll be mostly around the mile markers up 7to 9
You might want to check Coastwatch.....I don't know how much ice there is around 7 mile?? 2/23/14 is a clear pic.
This post has been edited by Contender: 27 February 2014 - 10:36 AM
Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:16 AM
i would not go south of yacht club at thr groose pointe farms park there is some open water at the point not much but i would not trust the ice. if your in a marina your fine but open water deeper than 4 feet is not a good idea at all.