Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Another Thief (or Thieves)

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  GottWhat 
#1 ·
This home invader was caught on a home security camera while vandalizing a home in Harrison Twp.

Photograph Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood

Since Harrison Twp is such a big boating community, I thought I'd post this info here on LSCN.net

Here's a link to the news story.

WXYZ News Story

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Looked at the video again... he walked by two other vehicles and didn't even try the doors. Like he knew exactly what he was going for and where to get it. Wonder what was taken?

There's two more videos to this one HERE and HERE. After the pickup he did get in the little SUV but then a neighbor came by and chased him away.

#7 ·
It's "home invasion" if the dwelling is occupied, simply "burglary" if it's not, I believe.

Tho the "news" droids like to call them all "home invasions," these days, because, like "assault weapon" and "AK-47": It sounds much scarier than reality

Jim

#9 ·
It's "home invasion" if the dwelling is occupied, simply "burglary" if it's not, I believe.

Tho the "news" droids like to call them all "home invasions," these days, because, like "assault weapon" and "AK-47": It sounds much scarier than reality

Jim
It's not just the "news" droids... some of these are coming right from the police dept communications. Probably for the same reason though.

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)

Here is a picture of this thief, inset in a picture of the thief that hit the Huron Pointe subdivision in June. Can't say it is an exact match, but the location is very close, same time, same day, and they have a lot of similar features.

One theory is that he appears as a "garbage picker" to minimize suspicion in his late hours.

Note that black clothing appears "white" for most night IR cameras.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.