4K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  Shake n Bake 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Bait: Rapala Countdown (Perch)
Time: 9:45 pm
Size: 49/50 inches

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice fish. Just a FYI that laying them on cement takes their protective slime off. Not trying to be a tool just trying to help out. Good luck for the rest of the season.

#9 ·
Congrats on the fish! That had to be really fun to catch, but I have to agree regarding putting the fish on the cement. Musky are not very hardy out of the water and tough to revive from the pier. I am not trying to detract from your catch either. Just looking out for the fish. Good luck out there!

#18 ·
the farms park is probobley your best chance from shore on LSC to catch #`s and size of fish. i talked to a guy that got a 56 incher in 2008. there was a steelie caught there this spring that was over 30 inches. also a few weeks ago a guy caught a walleye that was over 10lbs. im not trying to take away from the fish that was caught, it was a helluva fish. every year there, monsters are caught from that pier.

#24 ·
The fact that we all talk about private access, and getting on a list, and only a few spots to fish from shore on LSC is a damn shame. I just moved here 4 years ago and thats one thing that has suprised me. I have a boat so Im not really bitching, I just never considered before that you could have a 25 mile across lake and 99.9% of it non accessable to the public unless you know somebody or have money for a boat. It really sucks for ice fishing.

GREAT FISH AND GOOD JOB.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.