The Lake St.Clair Network: How's Trump Doing So Far? - The Lake St.Clair Network

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How's Trump Doing So Far?

#1 User is offline   Robeng 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Boat Type:1991 Lund Angler 1600
  • Boat Name: Elusive Tails

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:52 PM

What grade do you give Trump, the Republicans, and his "administration" so far?

#2 User is online   KMC 

• LSCN Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Home Port: JBM
  • Boat Type:36' Carver Aft Cabin
  • Boat Name: hmmm... Kahlua Kove?

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:50 PM

i.. for incomplete!!!

A lot of stupid missteps, but that always happens when you have a new team of people getting together. Expect some changes in the team over the next couple months or so.

I wonder how much the new AF-1 and F-35 are going to cost. Probably a LOT less than was planned a year ago!

#3 User is online   Barty 

• LSCN Groupie
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:51 PM

Compared to Dingle Barry Hussein, I give President Donald J. Trump an A-!

#4 User is offline   Three Rules 

• LSCN Groupie
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:00 PM

Trump is President and I'm going to....

Attached File  IMG_20170216_185545.jpg (124.68K)
Number of downloads: 2
Liberals are funny people.
Years ago I expressed my opinion, answered questions and they told me to gth.
I have since stopped giving an opinion / answering questions and they are still not happy.

#5 User is online   Barty 

• LSCN Groupie
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:15 PM

I'm watching my retirement go up!

#6 User is offline   buggs 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:49 PM

The reaction he is getting from the butt hurt liberal snowflake crowd is priceless - the entertainment value alone is worth giving him a B Plus. If he secures the border and ends the illegal alien scourge, like he said he would, he could choke on most other issues and I'd still give him a B Plus. If the economy rebounds, stock values increase, he takes a more assertive foreign policy stance, and refuses to apologize on behalf of America, then I could easily give him an A Plus. We shall see......

#7 User is offline   GREATLAKES2 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 04:28 PM

buggs, on 17 February 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

The reaction he is getting from the butt hurt liberal snowflake crowd is priceless - the entertainment value alone is worth giving him a B Plus.

The entertainer in chief is entertaining even when it has nothing to do with the left? He cracks me up, gives a new meaning to lol!!!
Just because someone hasn't stolen from you, doesn't mean that they are not a thief, and "thieves shall not inherit the kingdom of God"!

1 Corinthians 6:10

#8 User is offline   buggs 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 04:29 PM

Cool. We agree!!!

#9 User is offline   GREATLAKES2 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 04:32 PM

Barty, on 16 February 2017 - 09:15 PM, said:

The market tripled under "O", where was your gratitude then? You better not count your chickens before you cash them in!! Lol
Just because someone hasn't stolen from you, doesn't mean that they are not a thief, and "thieves shall not inherit the kingdom of God"!

#10 User is online   KMC 

• LSCN Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 06:00 PM

View PostGREATLAKES2, on 18 February 2017 - 04:32 PM, said:

View PostBarty, on 16 February 2017 - 09:15 PM, said:

The market tripled under "O", where was your gratitude then? You better not count your chickens before you cash them in!! Lol

That would have ONLY counted if you were lucky enough to cash out back in 07 or 08 and reinvest in 09. Most everyone just got back to where they were before the crash.

HOWEVER, had we not had such an "anemic" and over-extended recovery (8 years and an average of what.. 1% growth??) then you might have had a point.

#11 User is offline   GREATLAKES2 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip

Posted Today, 09:57 AM

KMC, on 18 February 2017 - 06:00 PM, said:

GREATLAKES2, on 18 February 2017 - 04:32 PM, said:

Barty, on 16 February 2017 - 09:15 PM, said:

That would have ONLY counted if you were lucky enough to cash out back in 07 or 08 and reinvest in 09. Most everyone just got back to where they were before the crash.

You're a funny man! So it doesn't count because most lost a "Huge" amount of their investments because of the Republicans and their failed policies that lead to the crash!!! And because they got it all back plus some under Obama and the Democrats!!! Lolololol

#12 User is online   KMC 

• LSCN Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 11:41 AM

View PostGREATLAKES2, on 19 February 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

View PostKMC, on 18 February 2017 - 06:00 PM, said:

View PostGREATLAKES2, on 18 February 2017 - 04:32 PM, said:

View PostBarty, on 16 February 2017 - 09:15 PM, said:

You're a funny man! So it doesn't count because most lost a "Huge" amount of their investments because of the Republicans and their failed policies that lead to the crash!!! And because they got it all back plus some under Obama and the Democrats!!! Lolololol

It doesn't count on tripling unless you had cash to put in the market when it was depressed. Most folks already had their money in the market and (if they were smart and able) kept it in there and had to wait it out until it recovered.

Essentially it took about 6 years to recover to where it was and then we had about 2 years of fair growth.

Not unlike the housing prices. If you had cashed out when the market peaked and were able to buy back in in 2010 or 2011, you'd have made a killing. Most either lost their house or had to stick it out until prices finally rebounded enough so they could get **some** cash out of it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 1 anonymous users

The Lake St. Clair Network is a local social network for Lake St.Clair and surrounding waterways such as Detroit River, Clinton River, Lake Erie, Lake Huron and Lake Michigan.
We are the #1 source for Lake St.Clair Fishing Reports, Ice Fishing, Lake St. Clair News, Lake St.Clair Boating, Michigan Fishing and Michigan Hunting.