Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

273K views 10K replies 68 participants last post by  Woods Before Water 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

See less See more
#3 ·
QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Oct 25 2007, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I gotta keep skippin between the site and work.
You work? LOL

#5 ·
QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Oct 25 2007, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>lol. NOT LATELY!! My productivity coefficient has certainly declined recently. But so what? IT'S HUNTING SEASON!!! Hey kev, what were Mike's thoughts on the hunt? We had quite the array of characters that day bro.
He had a great time! He was tuckered out though. His hip was bothering him towards the end, that's why he called it quits.

#6 ·
I can remember at a point, I looked around, put my arm on his shoulder (mind you people, i had only met him hours before then) and thought to myself how lucky I was. Didn't say anything to him, but I think he was feeling me. The hunt wasn't incredible, but man it was memorable.

#7 ·
QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Oct 25 2007, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can remember at a point, I looked around, put my arm on his shoulder (mind you people, i had only met him hours before then) and thought to myself how lucky I was. Didn't say anything to him, but I think he was feeling me. The hunt wasn't incredible, but man it was memorable.

#9 ·
Go work on decoys!

#15 ·
QUOTE(adamfish @ Oct 25 2007, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maybe Chris went hunting
I'm stuck at home cleaning and doing laundry today. Not so bad and definately better with the dogs. They're always ready to play

I bet you make a really good house bitch. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.