• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fishing spots

#1 User is offline   David Calcaterra 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:44 PM

i was wondering if any buddy new some good places to fish from land. I live in Grosse Pointe and i am getting sick of fishing at the same places and want to mix it up. If you guys can help i would appreciate it alot. And any tips on what too use.

#2 User is online   iggy 

• LSCN Groupie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Home Port: trailered
  • Boat Type:(oldd) 15 ft fiberglass run-a-bout
  • Boat Name: "IT BEATS WORKING"

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:55 PM

David,

There are quite a few places to try shore fishing. You can fish at Metro Park in the canal, the boat basin by the docks, and at piers that are out at the point ( a penninsula that goes out into the lake kinda). You can fish at the DNR site at the end of South river rd. You can fish off of a pier at Brandenburg Park (on Jefferson south of 23 mile rd). The is also a pier at the New baltimore Park (Burke Park in New Baltimore). You can go to Harsen's island and fish there. You can fish in Mt. Clements in the Clinton River right behind the YMCA. You can fish along the canals in Fair Haven and Pearl Beach. You can fish at Algonac State Park in the St. Clair river.

Hope this helps you out a bit in finding a few new spots to try.

Good luck!

#3 User is offline   David Calcaterra 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE(iggy @ Jun 13 2010, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
David,

There are quite a few places to try shore fishing. You can fish at Metro Park in the canal, the boat basin by the docks, and at piers that are out at the point ( a penninsula that goes out into the lake kinda). You can fish at the DNR site at the end of South river rd. You can fish off of a pier at Brandenburg Park (on Jefferson south of 23 mile rd). The is also a pier at the New baltimore Park (Burke Park in New Baltimore). You can go to Harsen's island and fish there. You can fish in Mt. Clements in the Clinton River right behind the YMCA. You can fish along the canals in Fair Haven and Pearl Beach. You can fish at Algonac State Park in the St. Clair river.

Good luck!

thanks i think i am going to try the the clinton river i have heard some good things about that area. I also do plan out to go out to harsen island one day.

Thanks again

David

#4 User is offline   David Calcaterra 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE(iggy @ Jun 13 2010, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
David,

Good luck!

thanks i think i am going to try the the clinton river i have heard some good things about that area. I also do plan out to go out to harsen island one day.

Thanks again

David

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Lake St. Clair Network is a local social network for Lake St.Clair and surrounding waterways such as Detroit River, Clinton River, Lake Erie, Lake Huron and Lake Michigan.
We are the #1 source for Lake St.Clair Fishing Reports, Ice Fishing, Lake St. Clair News, Lake St.Clair Boating, Michigan Fishing and Michigan Hunting.