The Lake St.Clair Network: Lodging in Lake St. Clair - The Lake St.Clair Network

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lodging in Lake St. Clair

#1 User is offline   Burley Bass 

• New Recruit
  • Group: Members
  • Boat Type: 2007
  • Boat Name: Bass Tracker

Posted 26 June 2010 - 07:46 PM

We are looking for a cabin or accomodation other than a hotel to stay at Lake St. Clair. I'm having a hard time finding links and locations to stay. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

#2 User is offline   Chefnutz 

• LSCN Sponsor since March 08
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:28 PM

Give them a call, they have a large appartment, right next to a launch and reasonable rates.

#3 User is offline   Burley Bass 

• New Recruit

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:16 AM

Thanks! Chefnutz. How's the fishing in early August? We have a Bass Tracker 170 with a small 25 hp. Do you think we'll be ok with this size boat? Attached File  bass_tracker.jpg (19.32K)
Number of downloads: 0

Give them a call, they have a large appartment, right next to a launch and reasonable rates.
[/quote]

Attached File(s)

#4 User is offline   Chefnutz 

• LSCN Sponsor since March 08
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:22 AM

I think so, but I am going to send this to the fishing forum so you can get a few more responses.

Good luck!

#5 User is offline   Eric C. 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:41 AM

With that style boat you are proabably better off trying to get on the water during the week. With a 25hp motor make sure you have a thorough weather report for the day if you don't have access to a portable marine radio that gives weather updates. Honestly, your best bet would be come up next year early in the season in May when the fish are shallow and easy to catch. Your call though, good luck.

#6 User is offline   Burley Bass 

• New Recruit

Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jun 27 2010, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think so, but I am going to send this to the fishing forum so you can get a few more responses.

Good luck!

Thanks for your help! Looks like we will be reserving both August and early June. wink.gif Wife has a terrible addiction to fishing! Just one visit doesn't seem to be enough.

#7 User is offline   Burley Bass 

• New Recruit

Posted 27 June 2010 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE(Eric C. @ Jun 27 2010, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
With that style boat you are proabably better off trying to get on the water during the week. With a 25hp motor make sure you have a thorough weather report for the day if you don't have access to a portable marine radio that gives weather updates. Honestly, your best bet would be come up next year early in the season in May when the fish are shallow and easy to catch. Your call though, good luck.

Thanks! I appreciate all the info I can get. Weekday it is!
By the way, Nice fish!
Do you think August would be ok as well? Someone said near nine mile is good for bass. My wife is itching to go. It's there or Dale Hollow. What would you do?

#8 User is offline   Eric C. 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE(Burley Bass @ Jun 27 2010, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Eric C. @ Jun 27 2010, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks! I appreciate all the info I can get. Weekday it is!
By the way, Nice fish!
Do you think August would be ok as well? Someone said near nine mile is good for bass. My wife is itching to go. It's there or Dale Hollow. What would you do?

Can any of you tournament bass guys give him some advice? I know alot of people get tight-lipped once the tourney season starts. I know the bass can be caught that time of year but from what I understand they bunch up tight. With that type of boat do you think he is better off going to Dale Hollow in August and coming back here next May?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Lake St. Clair Network is a local social network for Lake St.Clair and surrounding waterways such as Detroit River, Clinton River, Lake Erie, Lake Huron and Lake Michigan.
We are the #1 source for Lake St.Clair Fishing Reports, Ice Fishing, Lake St. Clair News, Lake St.Clair Boating, Michigan Fishing and Michigan Hunting.