Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

big day tomorrow!

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Top Gun 
#1 ·
grouping my arrows in a very comfy group from 15 to 30 yards, my work schedule is free for the weekend, looks like some decent weather...
I AM SOOOOOOOOO STOKED ABOUT TOMORROW!!!
good luck to anyone getting out for the bow opener! stay safe and don't forget to post your stories and successful pics.

#2 ·
What's tomarrow?....

Just kidding. No huntin for me. Too much rain through the week; which means no work got done so I'll be working on saturday. Up north to bait for bear on sunday. Everybody be safe and shoot straight.

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Tomorrow is opening day of deer season!

For all you fisherman who hunt..GOOD LUCK!

Have fun and BE SAFE!

Hopefully this front will blow thru and we will have nice weekend to hunt and fish.

Got a picture of this little guy the other night. He will get a free pass this year, but I thought it was cool picture!

This post has been edited by Craves: Today, 05:05 PM

P.S. I did
  • n't know this forum was on here, so i copied and pasted this here from the fishing forum...again good luck to everyone!

#5 ·
I meant a tight group on the target when I am anywhere from 15 to 30 yards away. not as good at 40 but still hitting the kill zone. the area I hunt won't allow for much of a shot outside of about 25 yards anyway so I'm not too worried about the longer shots for now. although as I continue to practice each day, I am also working on the longer shots cuz you never know

#7 ·
no luck for me yet...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.