#421 User is offline   tcg 

• LSCN Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

View PostSeaSlut, on 22 April 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

View Posttcg, on 22 April 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

View PostSeaSlut, on 22 April 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

That I don't know. And we will never know, in court at least.
What I do know is the martin family went through a lot of trouble to hide his background and internet "faceprint".
My point is it was his behavior, not his race that got georges attention. The racial profiling thing was a B.S. media blitz.

So being a teenager and doing teenager things is enough to get you killed? His internet activities are not relevant to him getting shot. He was just a kid walking home who got followed by a guy with a gun.

I still don't get why Trayvon doesn't get to defend himself from a stranger following him with a gun.

the difference between following someone and battering them.

I have confronted someone following me. I didn't hit him and he didn't shoot me.

Even when presented facts, and exposed bold-face lies you are still buying the drivel.
Did you miss O'Mara cross examine the investigator?

I thought you guys were waiting to hear all the evidence?

What bold face lies?

If Zimmerman would have identified himself as a concerned neighbor to the kid I bet none of this would have happened.
Posted Image

#422 User is offline   SeaSlut 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

View Posttcg, on 22 April 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

What bold face lies?

I guess you missed the part about the doctored 911 tapes.
or Georges lack of injuries
or Georges felony record
or stating simply that Zimmerman had seen Martin, called police, pursued him and shot him, leaving out the apparent fight that led Zimmerman to claim he acted in self-defense.
or there was witness to refute Georges account of the incident (investigator testified there is not).

I was waiting to see george testify to see "tells", but the dude has freaky eyes. He just looks scared, not deceptive.
I am the Slut of the Sea, and I approve this message

#423 User is offline   tcg 

• LSCN Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

View PostSeaSlut, on 22 April 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

What bold face lies?

I guess you missed the part about the doctored 911 tapes.
or Georges lack of injuries
or Georges felony record
or stating simply that Zimmerman had seen Martin, called police, pursued him and shot him, leaving out the apparent fight that led Zimmerman to claim he acted in self-defense.
or there was witness to refute Georges account of the incident (investigator testified there is not).

I was waiting to see george testify to see "tells", but the dude has freaky eyes. He just looks scared, not deceptive.

That's all well and good but we still don't know any of the evidence the prosecutor has. The stuff you're talking about is from the media. Fox news spins it their way MSNBC spins it their way. I knew about the doctored tapes but I never heard them. I saw the photo of the head injuries but where did it come from?

The investigator also said -

Gilbreath also said Zimmerman's claim that Martin was slamming his head against the sidewalk just before he shot the teenager was "not consistent with the evidence we found." He gave no details.

Until the trial and all the evidence is made available we are still just speculating.
Posted Image

#424 User is offline   KMC 

• LSCN Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Home Port: JBM
  • Boat Type:36' Carver Aft Cabin
  • Boat Name: hmmm... Kahlua Kove?

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

View Posttcg, on 22 April 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

What I do know is the martin family went through a lot of trouble to hide his background and internet "faceprint".
My point is it was his behavior, not his race that got georges attention. The racial profiling thing was a B.S. media blitz.

So being a teenager and doing teenager things is enough to get you killed? His internet activities are not relevant to him getting shot. He was just a kid walking home who got followed by a guy with a gun.

I still don't get why Trayvon doesn't get to defend himself from a stranger following him with a gun.

We don't know if that's true or not. Nothing that I've seen so far says that's all he was doing, other than his families lawyers.

#425 User is offline   KMC 

• LSCN Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:12 AM

I thought you guys were waiting to hear all the evidence?

What bold face lies?

If Zimmerman would have identified himself as a concerned neighbor to the kid I bet none of this would have happened.

We don't know that he didn't do that, do we?? Maybe that's why Martin popped him, because he was 'just a concerned neighbor'.

#426 User is offline   Snooze Ya looze 

• LSCN Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:05 AM

View Posttcg, on 22 April 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

Trayvon was a criminal?

Yeah, no evidence that I have heard so far reflecting that Trayvon was doing anything criminal that night?

My point is it was his behavior, not his race that got georges attention.

What exactly have we learned about trayvons behavior that night that got Georges attention? He looked suspicious that night because he had his hoodie up because it was raining out that night?

The racial profiling thing was a B.S. media blitz.

We will probably never know if George would have thought a young man walking in the rain would have got his attention to warrant calling the police and persuing him on foot, if he was white that is and maybe wearing a ball cap instead, or if the young man was only 13 and say 5' 2"?

Especially when we all know, racial profiling is urban legend, haven't seen that behavior around in at least 100 years! :rolleyes:

This post has been edited by Snooze Ya looze: 23 April 2012 - 07:20 AM

#427 User is offline   KMC 

• LSCN Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

Sounds like Mr Z got out on bail, but has to wear a GPS locator. Hopefully folks aren't leaking his GPS location like they did all the other case info!

#428 User is offline   Powerboat1 

• LSCN Fan
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

View Postraind2, on 22 April 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

View PostPowerboat1, on 21 April 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

Especially if you are a right wing whack job, you know the "good Christians".....I'm gonna get me one of those @reagan email addys I tell you what. it's only 40.00 small.

Hey, no need to spend $40.
I signed you up, your email is raind2@reagan.com

Your password is "Christmas"

Salam Alaikum

#429 User is offline   raind2 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:12 AM

View PostPowerboat1, on 24 April 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

View Postraind2, on 22 April 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

View PostPowerboat1, on 21 April 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

Especially if you are a right wing whack job, you know the "good Christians".....I'm gonna get me one of those @reagan email addys I tell you what. it's only 40.00 small.

Hey, no need to spend $40.
I signed you up, your email is raind2@reagan.com

Your password is "Christmas"

Salam Alaikum

إن شاء الله

#430 User is offline   SeaSlut 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting

http://mobile.reuter...120425?irpc=932

#431 User is offline   Sensei 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

SeaSlut said:

1335391453[/url]' post='1205653']
George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting

http://mobile.reuter...120425?irpc=932

Love the spin...I watched him in court and he looked scared to death. He is in for a world of hurt and this case will once again point out the ever growing divide in this country.
Dead 50" fish don't follow, dead 50" fish don't hit, dead 50" fish don't fight and escape, dead 50" fish don't give you the thrill of a lifetime and dead 50" fish don't reproduce. They just hang there: dead worthless curiosity's-Jack Burns

#432 User is offline   SeaSlut 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

Posted Image

I make no claims as t the veracity of any of it

This post has been edited by SeaSlut: 26 April 2012 - 09:36 AM

#433 User is offline   Float On 

• Calls LSCN Home
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Boat Type:1989 28' Monterey

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

Updated: 6:31 p.m. Monday, May 14, 2012 | Posted: 4:47 p.m. Monday, May 14, 2012
FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime

SANFORD, Fla. —

WFTV has learned charges against George Zimmerman could be getting more serious.

State prosecutors said Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman, profiled and stalked 17-year-old Trayvon Martin before killing him, so the FBI is now looking into charging him with a hate crime.

Zimmerman admitted to killing Martin in February during a confrontation. However, he claims the shooting was in self-defense. He's facing a second-degree murder charge, which carries a maximum possible sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole. But if Zimmerman is charged and found guilty of a federal hate crime involving murder, he could face the death penalty.

FBI investigators are actively questioning witnesses in the retreat at the Twin Lakes neighborhood, seeking evidence for a possible federal hate crime charge.

Martin was unarmed when he was shot to death, police said, and some accuse Zimmerman of targeting the teenager solely because of the color of his skin.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said federal prosecutors would have to prove the hate crime to charge Zimmerman, though.

“What the government would have to prove is that Mr. Zimmerman acted out of hatred toward African-Americans. That's why he came into contact with him. That's why he shot and killed him," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said a federal hate crime murder charge could bring more serious consequences than the second-degree murder charge Zimmerman faces now.

“Mr. Zimmerman could be punished by up to life in prison or even the death penalty,” said Sheaffer.

Zimmerman said he used deadly force in self-defense after Martin punched him, knocked him to the ground and repeatedly slammed his head against a sidewalk.

As of late Monday, Zimmerman’s attorney, Mark O’Mara, told WFTV that he's gotten the first prosecution documents containing the evidence against his client. O’Mara said he's gotten a redacted witness list with 22 witnesses listed only as numbers.

O’Mara said he believes there are recorded interviews and some documents, but he said he hasn't even opened it yet.

Prosecutors are required to release information to the defense and the public

However, O'Mara, wants Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. to keep some of the key evidence, especially witness statements, out of the public eye by writing a motion to keep it sealed.

O'Mara posted a statement on Zimmerman's website that said, "We doubt any of them (witnesses) enjoy the scrutiny they are under due to the coincidence of their involvement in such a high-profile matter."

In the meantime, a photograph recently surfaced which is said to show Zimmerman's mother in the arms of her grandfather, who is black.

Zimmerman's mother testified at his bond hearing that she has met the black child whom he mentored and even risked his safety in a dangerous neighborhood to do it, because he didn't want to abandon the child.

State prosecutors said Zimmerman gave several inconsistent statements to Sanford police, which is, in part, their basis for charging him with second-degree murder.
Militant Agnostic. I don't know and you don't either
Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

#434 User is offline   SeaSlut 

• LSCN Pirate
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:05 AM

http://www.wnd.com/2...es/?cat_orig=us

the Trayvon Martin autopsy shows that other than his gunshot wound, the only injury on Martin was that the skin on his knuckles was broken. Combined with the evidence from Zimmerman’s medical report, the logical conclusion is that Martin was beating up Zimmerman severely before Zimmerman shot him.

#435 User is offline   Float On 

• Calls LSCN Home
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Boat Type:1989 28' Monterey

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

Another thing that just came out, there are 2 FBI voice experts on the prosecutions witness list. That leads me to believe that the voice screaming for help on the 911 call is Martins. If it were Zimmermans I find it hard to believe the prosecution would call the FBI to testify their results - the defense would.
Militant Agnostic. I don't know and you don't either
Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Share this topic:

• 30 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Lake St. Clair Network is a local social network for Lake St.Clair and surrounding waterways such as Detroit River, Clinton River, Lake Erie, Lake Huron and Lake Michigan.
We are the #1 source for Lake St.Clair Fishing Reports, Ice Fishing, Lake St. Clair News, Lake St.Clair Boating, Michigan Fishing and Michigan Hunting.