- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
Page 1 of 1
Leamington Ca. Perch report Lake Erie
Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:04 AM
We went to Canada for Perch on Sunday Morning, 4 of us got 65 keepers, Nice fish 8 to 12 " but slow, and had to weed through a lot of smaller fish.The water was just to calm in my opinion, as we always do better in rougher water there. just enough for a nice meal or two.30- 35 fow between Point Pelee and Pelee Island, and just NE of the island.
"The only ice I want to see is in my drink"