Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

A thank you and a question

462 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  taizer 
#1 ·
LSC & forum newbie this season. A sincere thank you to all you regular posters. You've helped me have a pretty productive 1st season out there & I've learned a lot from you. I'm a smallmouth guy. I'm going to be taking my brother from TN out this Friday afternoon though the early evening hours. I'm pretty comfortable with the GPYC to 11 mile stretch. Is it still possible to get into some smallie action in the 8 to 12 fow areas or am I better off heading somewhere else. Tube and dropshot mainly. Thanks in advance for any insight.

#2 ·
Hopefully some lends U a hand. I cant be of any help I havent even been to the main lake this year. Ive been doing real good in the bay, but should hit the lake as I would think my chances at quality musky are better down there. I have been catching them as shallow as 7' but I would think U should stick to 10' and deeper. The water is warming fast with how hot its the last couple weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.