Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Tig's Toy Too

3K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  Dos mangos 
#1 ·
#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
Nothing if we can't sell this one.

But we've been looking at Rinker 320s and Larson 330s for a while now.

#19 ·
Actually I'm leaning away from SeaRay to get more bang for the buck. Those 6 letters make the boats they're painted on cost about 20-30% more.

#27 ·
#24 ·
If those six letters cost more on the way in, it begs the question...

Are the depreciation curves parallel over time?

Not arguing one way or the other. Just food for thought...

#25 ·
That would be interesting to see. But at a guess I think most boats depreciate the same percentage from year to year.

So now someone can download the KBB for boats and do a detailed analysis of the data in there to see how well SeaRays keep their value over other brands.

#28 ·
Stodge, I passed Tigs Toy Too information to a couple of friends interested in new boats for LSCN boating and the problem right now is the low water is making them "wait and see". We got into a debate about that being you have to know the lake and where not to go. I think the low water issue may hurt the whole boating industry this season if it doesn't freakin go up. The marinas are very concerned about thier businesses this year as well. Good luck with TTT!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.