- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 184 (0.08 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (156 posts)
- 13-October 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Nov 30 2015 09:46 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 29 years old
- August 11, 1986
- Website URL:
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Boat Type::
- 175 Larson
Topics I've Started
24 September 2015 - 03:20 PMWhatsup everyone!Its been some time since I have posted anything on lscn, However I am hoping I can drum up some good constructive conversation.
I know everyone that musky fishes this fine lake is pretty secretive about their spots and techniques but lets try to get past that. Where do you guys think the big muskies are holding up in the lake this time of year? Does Anyone have any good reports from musky chucking in anchor bay? Mile roads? N & S channel?
Just general tips are helpful not only to me but the lurkers as well..
Most Of the Musky hunting I've been doing has been around Crocker launch and further south near veterans memorial. biggest this season has been a 46.5 tiger.