- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 122 (0.08 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (40 posts)
- 05-January 10
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 12:52 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Home Port::
- Harrison Twp
- Boat Type::
- 2001 220 Angler W/A 225 Yammy 2Stroke
- Boat Name::
- The Rodfather
Posts I've Made
04 April 2014 - 10:31 AMWhy would they want to fill that up with LNG? Natural Gas has a very low energy content compared to many other options? Upgrade to the old #2 Diesel and use existing fueling stations. No wonder shipping companies cant stay in business.
Fuel - Liquid, US Gallons BTU/Gal kWh/Gal
Diesel #2 129,500 37.95
Jet fuel (kerosene) 128,100 37.12
Liquid natural gas (LNG) 75,000 21.75
Gasoline (regular unleaded) 114,100 33.44
24 March 2014 - 04:08 PMI agree with most of the posts above. However, i would not recommend a F-N-R in the handle. If you have the Shifter (F-N-R) on the engine powerhead you can start the engine in N and rev it a little with the throttle only handle. If you have the shifter in the handle than there is no reving to prevent stall since you have to put it into gear for more throttle.
24 February 2014 - 04:13 PM
12 February 2014 - 05:00 PMBurnsey,
Do you have any more 10s left in stock
04 January 2014 - 09:43 AMI scooped an orange/convertible Nils. I have the cordless option even though going by hand is more than fine for me. The 6" convertible Nils are 149.99+tax from SDI..not sure of anyone elses prices.
Ya pretty much the same prices for the Nils at all the local places. I got mine at Anglers Point.
Lasec17 hasn't added any friends yet.