- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 119 (0.08 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (37 posts)
- 05-January 10
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Feb 25 2014 12:18 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Home Port::
- Harrison Twp
- Boat Type::
- 2001 220 Angler W/A 225 Yammy 2Stroke
- Boat Name::
- The Rodfather
Posts I've Made
24 February 2014 - 04:13 PM
12 February 2014 - 05:00 PMBurnsey,
Do you have any more 10s left in stock
04 January 2014 - 09:43 AMI scooped an orange/convertible Nils. I have the cordless option even though going by hand is more than fine for me. The 6" convertible Nils are 149.99+tax from SDI..not sure of anyone elses prices.
Ya pretty much the same prices for the Nils at all the local places. I got mine at Anglers Point.
04 January 2014 - 09:42 AMThinking about buying one here pretty soon. The orange one for use with cordless drill and hand is that the one you got? Gotta do something since my Eskimo is a peice of junk...
Yes I just went ahead and bought the one with the cordless drill / hand. I am still young so i will use the hand crank for now. But i hope to get 10 + years out of it and maybe by than the drill will be needed.
25 December 2013 - 12:21 PMDr.
That same guy did have about 5 pair of the black ones. I have seen the black ones selling at the same price as the white ones. From what i understand the White boots are rated for colder temps vs the black ones. I saw online that Fleet Farm had the black ones for $50. I just tried my white ones out this morning and love them. Good Luck.
Did you run into any affordable black ones on the east side? I want a pair of those. Great reviews online.
Lasec17 hasn't added any friends yet.