- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 146 (0.06 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (53 posts)
- 05-January 10
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Nov 21 2016 07:08 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Home Port::
- Harrison Twp
- Boat Type::
- 2001 220 Angler W/A 225 Yammy 2Stroke
- Boat Name::
- The Rodfather
Posts I've Made
11 March 2016 - 06:05 PMThanks guys for the responses. This is a single engine boat. Merc 496 power. The the guages that don't work are the water pressure, oil temperature guage, and my depth guage. Once again I am not very good with electrical stuff so that is why I am looking for someone local to help me out.
04 March 2016 - 01:23 PMI am in your same shoes. I am going to trailer home a 33 Formula SS from Traverse City. I went online to MDOT and tried to figure it out but I think that I am just going to have to go to the TSC Transportation Service Centers and talk with them. The closet to me is the Macomb TSC @ 38257 Mound Road Sterling Heights, MI 48310 586-978-1935.
16 February 2016 - 03:36 PMThey charged $10 for the sharpening. Which I felt was very reasonable. I tried Robinsons last year to get the Nils blades sharpened while jerry's machine was down and they were unable to get the blades to cut again. However, Robinsons did a great job on my lawnmower blades, chainsaw blades, hunting knives, and filet knives.