- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 141 (0.07 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (51 posts)
- 05-January 10
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Sep 17 2015 12:39 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Home Port::
- Harrison Twp
- Boat Type::
- 2001 220 Angler W/A 225 Yammy 2Stroke
- Boat Name::
- The Rodfather
Posts I've Made
07 August 2015 - 10:45 AMJust a follow up. I was able to drain all the water out of the unit and let it dry for a week. Put fresh batteries in the unit and it is still working! I'm pretty pumped.
01 August 2015 - 01:31 PMDid the boat drive onto the island?
02 July 2015 - 01:29 PMI have a 4hp two stroke with an internal tank. Light wieght and easy to transport. IMO I think that you need all the space you can in a small dingy and the internal tank frees that space up. I dont need to go fast in the dinghy and mostly idle around.
13 May 2015 - 11:47 AMStodge,
What time are you doing exams this weekend at Selfridge? Can the boat be on a trailer?
13 April 2015 - 11:14 AMJust and FYI Home Depot in Roseville had Seafoam on sale for 6.99.