- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 147 (0.06 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (54 posts)
- 05-January 10
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jan 21 2017 10:12 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Home Port::
- Harrison Twp
- Boat Type::
- 2001 220 Angler W/A 225 Yammy 2Stroke
- Boat Name::
- The Rodfather
Topics I've Started
09 March 2016 - 08:01 PMI have a 2001 fountain fever and a few my guages have stopped working on me. Looking for a couple recommended people to do the repair work. Any suggestions? Boat is on a trailer and I am willing to tow wherever.
15 February 2016 - 08:12 PMTook my nils auger blade to Angler's Point the other day. The auger blades were bad after one season, roughly 100 holes. Jerry finally got the nils sharpener up and running and boy does the auger cut better now than new out of the box. Thank you again jerry, you saved me from having to buy a whole new $60 auger blade.