- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 141 (0.06 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (51 posts)
- 05-January 10
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jan 19 2016 08:21 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Home Port::
- Harrison Twp
- Boat Type::
- 2001 220 Angler W/A 225 Yammy 2Stroke
- Boat Name::
- The Rodfather
Topics I've Started
01 August 2015 - 10:21 AMLost my GPS back in Feb while ice fishing right next to the Mac Ray Fuel Dock. Called Scuba up last week and we decided to give it a go first thing this morning before the fuel docks opened. What a great guy Scuba is, he met me at my place and he got right to work. Only took him about 10 min to find the GPS. He even had a small crowd around watching his bubbles and they were all amazed that he found the gps. If you ever drop something in the water and you want it back, get ahold of him, he is great to work with and has one of the best laughs around and some pretty good stories. Thanks again Scuba.
27 April 2015 - 12:10 PMGuys,Looking for a few recommended contractors to paint my exterior brick home. The paint is starting to chip and blister on the brick. I am looking for a contractor to strip and prep the surface and repaint. I am in Macomb County. Any recommendations would be great.
12 March 2015 - 09:59 AMI have a coworker that would like to get back into boating. They have 1987 19 foot Rinker i/o that has been sitting for 5 years and needs at least an impeller change, a tune up and probably a real good once over. Can anyone give me some local recommendations on where to take this boat?