- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 133 (0.07 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (44 posts)
- 05-January 10
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 12:29 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Home Port::
- Harrison Twp
- Boat Type::
- 2001 220 Angler W/A 225 Yammy 2Stroke
- Boat Name::
- The Rodfather
Topics I've Started
04 August 2014 - 08:03 AMWent out with a buddy last night. Dropped the lines in at 7:30pm and fished until Dark. Ran 1 oz weights varying from 20-40ft back off boards 1.5-1.8 Mph. White colored blades took the fish. Also ran perch patterens and yellows. I was about 1 mile northwest of the st clair light looking for weed beds. Caught no walleye again. Did pick up some smallmouths and white bass but that was about it. It has been a real slow month of July and Aug for me so far. Marked some fish and they were right on the bottom. Oh well it was a nice night out there. The walleye just are not holding in the same spots as the last couple of years. Besides the Canadian shore line is anyone getting into the walleye in the main lake?
20 June 2014 - 08:52 PMGot out first thing this morning with a buddy to try our hand at a few eyes. Started about 4.5 miles straight out from the Crocker launch tried to find some weed beds. First lines in were in at 0630 and best fishing was between 0730 and 0900. Ended up with four eyes our best being a 23 inch. Caught a couple SM and silver bass as well. Did not see many boats out at all today. Took a run to bouy 29 to see what was going on and there were a few boats but i did not see many nets. I will keep looking for them.
Trolled 1.4-1.8mph with inline boards
Perch Pattern and gold crawler harness were the best
30 feet back either with 1/2 or 1oz inlines
Water temp 58-62F
01 April 2014 - 08:20 PMhttp://detroit.craig...4402403765.html
Tanks are all full of fuel!