- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 147 (0.06 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (54 posts)
- 05-January 10
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jan 21 2017 10:12 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Home Port::
- Harrison Twp
- Boat Type::
- 2001 220 Angler W/A 225 Yammy 2Stroke
- Boat Name::
- The Rodfather
Topics I've Started
09 March 2016 - 08:01 PMI have a 2001 fountain fever and a few my guages have stopped working on me. Looking for a couple recommended people to do the repair work. Any suggestions? Boat is on a trailer and I am willing to tow wherever.