- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 138 (0.07 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (48 posts)
- 05-January 10
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jul 02 2015 01:32 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Home Port::
- Harrison Twp
- Boat Type::
- 2001 220 Angler W/A 225 Yammy 2Stroke
- Boat Name::
- The Rodfather
Topics I've Started
27 April 2015 - 12:10 PMGuys,Looking for a few recommended contractors to paint my exterior brick home. The paint is starting to chip and blister on the brick. I am looking for a contractor to strip and prep the surface and repaint. I am in Macomb County. Any recommendations would be great.
12 March 2015 - 09:59 AMI have a coworker that would like to get back into boating. They have 1987 19 foot Rinker i/o that has been sitting for 5 years and needs at least an impeller change, a tune up and probably a real good once over. Can anyone give me some local recommendations on where to take this boat?
04 August 2014 - 08:03 AMWent out with a buddy last night. Dropped the lines in at 7:30pm and fished until Dark. Ran 1 oz weights varying from 20-40ft back off boards 1.5-1.8 Mph. White colored blades took the fish. Also ran perch patterens and yellows. I was about 1 mile northwest of the st clair light looking for weed beds. Caught no walleye again. Did pick up some smallmouths and white bass but that was about it. It has been a real slow month of July and Aug for me so far. Marked some fish and they were right on the bottom. Oh well it was a nice night out there. The walleye just are not holding in the same spots as the last couple of years. Besides the Canadian shore line is anyone getting into the walleye in the main lake?