- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- LSCN Sponsor
- Active Posts:
- 600 (0.51 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (324 posts)
- 28-February 10
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- May 02 2013 03:06 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 25 years old
- July 9, 1987
- Farmington hills
- Real Name::
Topics I've Started
06 March 2013 - 03:59 PMjust wondering if the clinton river is open in dodge park yet or is there still ice on it ???
06 February 2013 - 03:47 PMSo I am a big fear the beard and duck commander fan, but have been hit with a moral delima. To shoot birds on the water or not to. Jase robertson asked at one event I had seen him at why would you not shoot them on the water? you spent a few thousand dollars on gear and have the perfect set up and the ducks land in your set up and you don't shoot???? they taste the same out of the air or off the water so I plan on shooting. Now I grew up that you don't mud ducks, but hearing it put like this has got me reconsidering my way of thinking. what are your opinions?????
06 February 2013 - 11:10 AMHey there folks! I haven't been on in a while been working like a mad man. I am looking for 4 to 6 dock posts with the screw anchors at the bottom and maybe a six foot piece of dock as well. will give cas or will trade for them. let me know text me at 269-365-1987 or message me on here.
16 August 2012 - 12:20 PMWell it is getting to be that time of the year. Going to be doing some scouting on friday and then building blind on saturday planting my quick growing food plot. also going to be teaching a newbie how it's done. very excited this is virgin land never been hunted