- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 345 (0.21 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (233 posts)
- 06-June 10
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Oct 24 2014 03:22 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 41 years old
- November 1, 1973
- Van Buren Twp.
- Real Name::
- Boat Type::
- Ranger 619
- Boat Name::
- Lola Montez
Posts I've Made
11 March 2014 - 06:16 PMYes there will be plenty of out of state car in the parking lot I have no problem with that. People have a right to choose where to spend there money. My club have been fishing
St Clair opening week yes week for the last 7 years we have a total of 25 boats or more for this tourney that's no less then 50 people. Most of us are there for a week spend money on hotels, food and entertainment not speaking of lots and lots of GAS. Well last night our St Clair tourney will be held on Kentucky Lake. Yes we will miss the small mouth bite on this lake but we are not going to support the DNR of Michigan for a week of fishing. We will miiss it but as I said before it is a choice and we have made it good luck and keep a tight line.
"we are not going to support the DNR of Michigan".....wow dude! Are you $hi**ing me?!?!?! A few more bucks to maybe add a few more conservation officers and help protect our resources is not even a drop in the bucket compared to what most of us spend on fishing. Get a clue man! Good riddance....
04 December 2013 - 05:54 PMLove my Strikemaster! I have a Lazer Mag and will never use a hand auger again......