- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 344 (0.25 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (233 posts)
- 06-June 10
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Mar 02 2014 07:03 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 40 years old
- November 1, 1973
- Van Buren Twp.
- Real Name::
- Boat Type::
- Ranger 619
- Boat Name::
Posts I've Made
04 December 2013 - 05:54 PMLove my Strikemaster! I have a Lazer Mag and will never use a hand auger again......
26 August 2013 - 09:06 PMYep, the 20 is just fine. Not the same pick up as the 30 or 40. But it is plenty good. The 30 and 40 are too big for my liking.
Sorry Zib, My Dyslexia causes me to learn things from the wrong side.... Correction- the 20 and 30 have the same line pick up. The 40 has more....
26 August 2013 - 07:08 PMThe Revo Toro Winch will make easy work of the 10's but you will lose speed. If you want cranking power AND speed, you should consider a Daiwa Saltist. Especially if you throw blades 90% of the time. Or if money is no object, get a Tranx.
26 August 2013 - 04:10 PMFor those of you talking about the Revo Toro 6.4:1 HS, 8's are as big as you can go for throwing blades with that reel. I have that reel and love the line pick up, but it just don't have the cranking power for 10's. You'll be hurting before 10 casts......
17 August 2013 - 04:42 PMGood job! Way to keep that bait in the water. Even when they disappear, they usually don't go far. Good 8's put lots of fish in the net...