- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 2,901 (0.78 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (2532 posts)
- 05-May 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jan 27 2013 10:08 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Groupie
- 42 years old
- March 10, 1971
- Not Telling
- Macomb Twp
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Belle Cove Rays
- Boat Type::
Posts I've Made
25 November 2012 - 05:02 PMHall Road east of M-53 was an icy mess as were most of the side streets. Saw rear wheel drive Chrysler 300 that couldn't get any traction at a light.. and took about 15 seconds to get any forward momentum as the rear end just slid back and forth. Saw a few spots where people slid right into the curb and grass around Lakeside area. By 10:30 it appeared salted. It would have been a disaster if it was a work day.
23 October 2012 - 07:55 PMhow about a "No Power Loading" sign with a description of what it does. I had no idea what it really did until I saw the animation that Freckles linked to the other day here. I've heard it talked about for the past 10 years. 3 or 4 pictures from that animation would do the trick.
With that said, I do not have a trailer, so I've never power loaded.
11 October 2012 - 10:05 PMAt the base of the pole, put a sign with an arrow pointing up.. "copper".. with a map to the local scrap yard.
see how many thieves take the bait.