- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 2,903 (0.73 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (2534 posts)
- 05-May 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Aug 15 2013 05:34 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Groupie
- 42 years old
- March 10, 1971
- Not Telling
- Macomb Twp
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Belle Cove Rays
- Boat Type::
Posts I've Made
13 August 2013 - 06:36 PMah... shows what I know about engines. lol.
12 August 2013 - 11:17 PMIdle Air Control Valve. (IAC)
~50 from a car parts store.. depending on your engine. Buy the gasket from a Merc mechanic for $2. For example, many of the Mercruiser engines use a Ford Winstar IAC... I replaced mine last week when it was stalling at low RPM.. runs like a champ now.