- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 2,901 (0.79 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (2532 posts)
- 05-May 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jan 27 2013 10:08 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Groupie
- 42 years old
- March 10, 1971
- Not Telling
- Macomb Twp
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Belle Cove Rays
- Boat Type::
Topics I've Started
12 August 2012 - 09:23 AMHow are the lake levels right now? I haven't been on the lake in 2 weeks, and was wondering how the depth is in the Moot and Goose Bay?
24 May 2012 - 09:58 PMIf you're in the market for boat batteries this looks to be a great price.
up to 60% off.
For some reason all the DieHard Marine batteries are 60% off at Sears.com:
SAVE $5 when you spend $50 or more with coupon code: SEARS2012
Free instore pickup, almost all of them were instock at the sears I was looking at.
Some batteries say in the title that exchanges are required, others do not.
All 11 batteries listed here: