- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 266 (0.07 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (143 posts)
- 15-July 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Mar 03 2014 01:05 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 55 years old
- September 13, 1958
- Real Name::
- Dr. W. J.
- Boat Type::
- Searay, Seadoos
Topics I've Started
14 October 2013 - 05:35 PMBeautiful sunset last Sunday evening on the way home from Camille's!
02 June 2013 - 10:14 PMSaw a sign announcing Cosimo's Lakeshore House coming soon ! On the building on Jefferson and Courteville. Wonder if Vince and Diane are coming back? That was a great place for a lot of years !!
05 April 2013 - 05:38 PMHarvested a ton of Prickly Pear this afternoon.. Hardy cactus in MI, can be left out all year. Great texture, thrives on neglect, will grow in those places where nothing will hold on. PM if you want some! free, no scam.
wrandall hasn't added any friends yet.