- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 274 (0.06 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (150 posts)
- 15-July 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jul 26 2015 02:49 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 56 years old
- September 13, 1958
- Real Name::
- Dr. W. J.
- Boat Type::
- Searay, Seadoos
Topics I've Started
19 July 2015 - 02:08 PMUsed to be smoke on the bay.
26 January 2015 - 09:23 PMFished off the Salt River mouth Saturday. Easily caught 200 fish, but mostly dinks. Did manage a bucket of keepers though; nothing huge all 8-11" fish. All on red and green octo tipped with mousey.
wrandall hasn't added any friends yet.