- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 256 (0.07 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (137 posts)
- 15-July 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 04:40 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 54 years old
- September 13, 1958
- Real Name::
- Dr. W. J.
- Boat Type::
- Searay, Seadoos
Topics I've Started
05 April 2013 - 05:38 PMHarvested a ton of Prickly Pear this afternoon.. Hardy cactus in MI, can be left out all year. Great texture, thrives on neglect, will grow in those places where nothing will hold on. PM if you want some! free, no scam.
14 August 2012 - 10:26 PMJust saw a press release that Westboro Baptist Church will be at St. Mary of the Hills, in Rochester Hills MI, to protest at the funeral of Sgt. Kyle McClain. There will be a peaceful counter - protest begining Thurs. morning at 9:30 AM. St. Mary's is on the east side of John R between Hamlin and Auburn in Rochester Hills.
25 June 2012 - 09:12 PMBuilt this with a recipe from Chris Kulczyki's book "The Canoe Shop" I may build the 16'model next. Only flipped it once on the maiden voyage lol.
wrandall hasn't added any friends yet.