- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 273 (0.06 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (149 posts)
- 15-July 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Feb 19 2015 05:45 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 56 years old
- September 13, 1958
- Real Name::
- Dr. W. J.
- Boat Type::
- Searay, Seadoos
Topics I've Started
26 January 2015 - 09:23 PMFished off the Salt River mouth Saturday. Easily caught 200 fish, but mostly dinks. Did manage a bucket of keepers though; nothing huge all 8-11" fish. All on red and green octo tipped with mousey.
05 July 2014 - 05:38 PMStopped in New Baltimore marina for lunch and a bit of shopping today. Will never do that again !!! My boat got beat to hell from the wakes of 3 jet skies buzzing around full speed 20 feet from the docks. There should be a no wake zone enforced in the bay there at least 100 yards out from the docks.
27 June 2014 - 03:00 PMWoah! What just exploded over by New Baltimore ???
wrandall hasn't added any friends yet.