- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 77 (0.08 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (70 posts)
- 14-February 12
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Sep 29 2014 08:17 AM
- Member Title:
- Testing the waters
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Home Port::
- Clinton River
- Boat Type::
- Patrol Fleet
- Boat Name::
Topics I've Started
20 August 2014 - 07:07 PMThe Clinton River will be closed to boat traffic when the Blue Angels take flight during the airshow at Selfridge. No boats will be able to anchor or travel through the river between Shoreline Drive and Columbia Street in Harrison Township during the following times:
Thursday, Sept 4 from 12 noon until 4:15 pm
Friday, Sept 5 from 2:30 pm until 4:30 pm
Saturday, Sept 6 from 2:30 pm until 4:30 pm
Sunday, Sept 7 from 2:30 pm until 4:30 pm
Please plan your weekend accordingly as our boats will be in the area stopping all boat traffic.