- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 150 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (107 posts)
- 12-August 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 49 years old
- October 31, 1964
- Mt Clemens
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Mt clemens
- Boat Type::
- 2006, 19.5ft PolarKraft w/90hp Yamaha
- Boat Name::
Posts I've Made
17 January 2014 - 11:41 AMQuads all over the ice, mostly about 12in of ice.
14 January 2014 - 02:51 PMany know if ur still able to park in that grassy dirt lot on the corner
anyone been catchin fish there?
No you can not park on the corner, only in the small area by the store. if you park in the grassy corner, they will tow you. believe me first hand experience.
17 December 2013 - 01:27 PMThey're funny looking but I hear they work great. I'd get a pair of black ones if I needed boots, they're supposedly good in twenty below temps. Maybe try the Kahtoola cleats at SDI
These look good but just not to sure if they will fit on these big boots.
I use that exact pair on my white mickeys and they work great, just get the xlarge pair.
15 December 2013 - 09:12 AMYes 2 guys fishing, and we threw back just about as many as we caught.
24 October 2013 - 03:01 PMHunted opening morning near fisher bay, lots of people out saw a fair share of ducks, no takers in the dekes. Have hunted Harsen's Island in the bingo 3 times, 1 morn and 2 afternoons. plenty of ducks just need to shoot better. so far have taken mallards, widgeon,blacks and geese. some areas have good cover others not so good. short corn. Waiting for the diver push, hopefully in the next week to two.