- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 140 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (101 posts)
- 12-August 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 10:02 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 48 years old
- October 31, 1964
- Mt Clemens
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Mt clemens
- Boat Type::
- 2006, 19.5ft PolarKraft w/90hp Yamaha
- Boat Name::
Posts I've Made
Yesterday, 07:44 PMFly or swim, fair game
16 June 2013 - 04:42 PMNine mile and jefferson BP gas station
13 June 2013 - 09:19 PMMy daughters and I are in a Perch derby 6-15-2013, we've been practicing for a couple weeks, only catching baby perch off the dock after a fruitles trip out to LSC... been to Gino's surf in 11', nothing! been around 9 mile and ford's cove mouth.... nothing...try
what's a dad to do?
using worms and small minos on perch rigs both bottom and near surface.... size 4 hooks I think?
ideas.... hints... suggestions.... locations... techniques....
Try fishing out near the shipping channel. About 4 bouys south of gull island. In 20 to 24fow.
THANKS in advance
10 June 2013 - 10:00 AMCongrats
08 June 2013 - 04:37 AM