- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 144 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (101 posts)
- 12-August 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Nov 08 2013 04:36 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 49 years old
- October 31, 1964
- Mt Clemens
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Mt clemens
- Boat Type::
- 2006, 19.5ft PolarKraft w/90hp Yamaha
- Boat Name::
Posts I've Made
24 October 2013 - 03:01 PMHunted opening morning near fisher bay, lots of people out saw a fair share of ducks, no takers in the dekes. Have hunted Harsen's Island in the bingo 3 times, 1 morn and 2 afternoons. plenty of ducks just need to shoot better. so far have taken mallards, widgeon,blacks and geese. some areas have good cover others not so good. short corn. Waiting for the diver push, hopefully in the next week to two.
23 June 2013 - 11:14 AMGood job mods, thank you for maintaining the site.
18 June 2013 - 07:44 PMFly or swim, fair game
16 June 2013 - 04:42 PMNine mile and jefferson BP gas station
13 June 2013 - 09:19 PMMy daughters and I are in a Perch derby 6-15-2013, we've been practicing for a couple weeks, only catching baby perch off the dock after a fruitles trip out to LSC... been to Gino's surf in 11', nothing! been around 9 mile and ford's cove mouth.... nothing...try
what's a dad to do?
using worms and small minos on perch rigs both bottom and near surface.... size 4 hooks I think?
ideas.... hints... suggestions.... locations... techniques....
Try fishing out near the shipping channel. About 4 bouys south of gull island. In 20 to 24fow.
THANKS in advance