- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 170 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (124 posts)
- 12-August 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 06:17 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 50 years old
- October 31, 1964
- Mt Clemens
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Mt clemens
- Boat Type::
- 2006, 19.5ft PolarKraft w/90hp Yamaha
- Boat Name::
Posts I've Made
09 March 2015 - 11:42 AMSorry guys, the clouds were obscuring the very west end, good luck and tight lines all, be safe
09 March 2015 - 10:36 AMhell, there is better looking ice to the east than, the western shore.
09 March 2015 - 10:34 AMno, that is the western basin, open from breat bay around to almost cedar point.
07 March 2015 - 09:16 AMFish are still in the lake, when we get this much ice the pressure that it puts on the fish is incredible, they go to deeper water.
12 February 2015 - 08:38 AM