- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 156 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (110 posts)
- 12-August 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 06:39 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 50 years old
- October 31, 1964
- Mt Clemens
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Mt clemens
- Boat Type::
- 2006, 19.5ft PolarKraft w/90hp Yamaha
- Boat Name::
Posts I've Made
14 December 2014 - 02:12 PMharley ensign is wide open was just there yesterday
17 September 2014 - 10:45 AMAll items sold
18 August 2014 - 11:53 AMShipping channel
30 May 2014 - 12:26 PMThank you for the advice guys!
I always check my spinner as soon as it hits the water before I let it down. Do you see your spinners working at .8 to 1.5?
I may be having trouble getting the spinner to work because I am drifting with the current rather than going slightly faster?
If you are fishing in that current you need to go just a bit faster than the current, if not your blades will not spin. i learned that first hand in the north channel.
17 January 2014 - 11:41 AMQuads all over the ice, mostly about 12in of ice.