- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 184 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (135 posts)
- 12-August 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 11:59 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 51 years old
- October 31, 1964
- Mt Clemens
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Mt clemens
- Boat Type::
- 2006, 19.5ft PolarKraft w/90hp Yamaha
- Boat Name::
Posts I've Made
03 February 2016 - 07:47 PMspillway is wide open
01 February 2016 - 10:31 AM
26 April 2015 - 10:54 AMNo bouys in yet by grassy
16 April 2015 - 11:40 AMthat is the size of fish i was looking for, it would be great to catch a wall hanger, but the ones i caught were perfect eaters. still gonna go back and try for at least 1 hog.
10 April 2015 - 07:39 AM9 mile is still closed, was there yesterday and all locked up, Alter rd is open, wyandotte and ecorse is open.