- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 160 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (114 posts)
- 12-August 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 03:41 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 50 years old
- October 31, 1964
- Mt Clemens
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Mt clemens
- Boat Type::
- 2006, 19.5ft PolarKraft w/90hp Yamaha
- Boat Name::
Posts I've Made
20 January 2015 - 06:11 PMwe ran tip ups today, 4 guys 3 tips a piece, iced 3 pike, largest 32 in and 7 lbs.
18 January 2015 - 09:56 AMAgree, would rather hear a gas
auger for 15 secs than a spud in 8 to 9in of ice. Spuds are nice to check the ice. But I am not going o spud my holes, when I have a gas auger.
17 January 2015 - 05:43 PMhttps://www.facebook...01307040&type=1
35 in pike from lk st clair,last tuesday
12 January 2015 - 10:00 AMfished Genos saturday, caught about 50 between 2 guys, only kept 7 over 7in, caught on green hali jig and wax worm and pink lead head and minnows, we were in 5fow, 6in of ice. moved to dnr ramp by beacons cove and ran tip ups. had 3 flags and iced 1 ,35 inch pike, nice and fat. good day, but that wind sucked.
14 December 2014 - 02:12 PMharley ensign is wide open was just there yesterday