- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 199 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (150 posts)
- 12-August 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Mar 04 2017 01:38 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 52 years old
- October 31, 1964
- Mt Clemens
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Mt clemens
- Boat Type::
- 2006, 19.5ft PolarKraft w/90hp Yamaha
- Boat Name::
Posts I've Made
04 March 2017 - 01:35 PM
actually we did pretty good, just did not update my totals, we got 22 perch in-between 8 to 10" and picked up 11 big bluegills in a marina.
02 March 2017 - 08:27 AMwe fished anchor bay on monday and it was 36 deg
04 February 2017 - 08:53 AMAnyone out there know the ice thickness at Metro Beach today? Thinking of making the drive out there, but was curious for info before I pack everything up and make the drive.
at the daysail ramp very thin, in the back boat basin they have been fishing it.
23 June 2016 - 01:31 PMtomorrow is a day i don't go near any boat ramps on this lake. made that mistake about 10 years ago, when they start returning it is a sh*t show.
23 June 2016 - 01:28 PMi use a app on my phone that shows you instant pressure, also 6hr, 12hr,24hr, 3 day, 7 day, 14day and 30 day. i almost always do my best on a falling pressure. i have went back on the 30day setting and was able to look at what the pressure was doing when i was out fishing. also i dont like a sunny day with a steady pressure. seems to slow the fish way down, and a high pressure will turn them off. now that is all my observations. and for some reason this year i have had some of my best days with a ne or e wind which to me is totally a$$ backwards. i was always told by the old timers, "Wind out of the east fishing is least", "wind out of the west fishing is best" well for some reason this year not the case.