- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 153 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (108 posts)
- 12-August 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jul 23 2014 02:23 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 49 years old
- October 31, 1964
- Mt Clemens
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Mt clemens
- Boat Type::
- 2006, 19.5ft PolarKraft w/90hp Yamaha
- Boat Name::
Posts I've Made
30 May 2014 - 12:26 PMThank you for the advice guys!
I always check my spinner as soon as it hits the water before I let it down. Do you see your spinners working at .8 to 1.5?
I may be having trouble getting the spinner to work because I am drifting with the current rather than going slightly faster?
If you are fishing in that current you need to go just a bit faster than the current, if not your blades will not spin. i learned that first hand in the north channel.
17 January 2014 - 11:41 AMQuads all over the ice, mostly about 12in of ice.
14 January 2014 - 02:51 PMany know if ur still able to park in that grassy dirt lot on the corner
anyone been catchin fish there?
No you can not park on the corner, only in the small area by the store. if you park in the grassy corner, they will tow you. believe me first hand experience.
17 December 2013 - 01:27 PMThey're funny looking but I hear they work great. I'd get a pair of black ones if I needed boots, they're supposedly good in twenty below temps. Maybe try the Kahtoola cleats at SDI
These look good but just not to sure if they will fit on these big boots.
I use that exact pair on my white mickeys and they work great, just get the xlarge pair.
15 December 2013 - 09:12 AMYes 2 guys fishing, and we threw back just about as many as we caught.