- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 197 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (148 posts)
- 12-August 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Feb 19 2017 06:39 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 52 years old
- October 31, 1964
- Mt Clemens
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Mt clemens
- Boat Type::
- 2006, 19.5ft PolarKraft w/90hp Yamaha
- Boat Name::
Topics I've Started
28 May 2016 - 04:50 PMFished today 6am to 10:30, 11 fow out in front of the 400 club. caught 12 walleyes,2 man limit, average size 20in, only 1 at 16".
pulling harness's with inline boards. perch, purple wonder bread and silver was hot. also caught 1 musky, 4 pike, 1 catfish, 1 silver bass, a sunfish and a perch. but no sheepshead or smallies. had a great day on the water.
30 April 2016 - 05:07 PMWe launched at crocker ramp around noon, fished to 2:30 we caught over 50 sunnies, kept the 16 biggest, the big one was a shade over 9". worms under a slip bobber over the emerging weeds was the ticket. took the wife and grandson, he had a blast, 5 year old is hooked, he had a fish before Pa could get a line in the water.