- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 182 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (133 posts)
- 12-August 03
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Aug 30 2015 07:01 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 50 years old
- October 31, 1964
- Mt Clemens
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Mt clemens
- Boat Type::
- 2006, 19.5ft PolarKraft w/90hp Yamaha
- Boat Name::
Topics I've Started
05 June 2015 - 09:13 AMfished yesterday, trolled from 6am to 11am, started in 12 fow out in front of masonic, worked my way north to metro beach, not 1 walleye, tried, harnesses, cranks,stickbaits, lindy rigged on the drift, all i caught were 1 small pike, and 3 rock bass. at 11 went into 6 fow dropped a bobber and chunk of crawler and started catching bluegills one after the other, nice size to. caught about 30 in less than 1 hr. where is Mr Walter.????? <>>><
18 April 2015 - 06:37 PMjigged the river today, wanted to stay away from the detroit masses. caught 10 good eater eyes, 60 Fow, green 1 oz jig and WW, and minnow.bite was between 1230 and 415pm. also boated a fish i have never seen in person,65 inch, between 80 and 90 lb lake sturgeon. what a blast, 45 min fight and a lot of maneuvering with the trolling motor.on 8 lb braid.
16 April 2015 - 10:27 AMFished tuesday evening from 2pm to 8 pm, best bite was from 4 to 7 pm. fished 35fow in between chene park and the Ren Cen. tried shallower water but no luck. 32 to 35 was the key. used black an gold jig, with black WW and minnow. also stinger hook, stinger was key because most fish were caught on stinger. caught 12 all males between 15 and 19 inches. missed many more.
11 April 2015 - 02:05 PMFished the north end this morning, boated 2, 19 and 20 incher, lost 4. Slow bite. All came on green jig head, black Wyandotte worm and minnow. Lots of boats but it was manageable. Going back tuesday.
08 March 2015 - 09:07 AM