- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 15,830 (3.47 per day)
- Most Active In:
- General Michigan Hunting (8005 posts)
- 04-May 04
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Oct 11 2016 07:41 PM
- Member Title:
- Calls LSCN Home
- 36 years old
- November 12, 1979
- Harrison Township Michigan (Boat Town USA)
- Real Name::
- Kevin Paton
- Home Port::
- Harrison Twp.
- Boat Type::
- 24' Mako
- Boat Name::
makowish Back is killing me, plumber is coming over, the sea wall quotes have begun. The list just keeps growing. Yep, can definitely tell we closed on our house this week. The honey do list just keeps growing.
May 16 2012 06:24 PM
makowish What is bad? watching people fishing while showing houses on the saint clair river. What's worse? While showing houses, you watch a guy pull a walleye out of the river right in front of you. Hopefully I can make the sale work. Makes it all worth it.
May 15 2012 05:41 PM
There are no actions to display
No More Mini
Bay De Noc
fish n chick
Showing 39 random friends of 39