- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 601 (0.19 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (569 posts)
- 10-May 05
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Nov 25 2013 07:45 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 34 years old
- July 28, 1979
- Harrison twp.
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Blue Lagoon
- Boat Type::
- 1984 Sea Ray SRV260
- Boat Name::
- Separation Anxiety
Posts I've Made
04 September 2013 - 08:43 AMTo answer your questions, your post was removed for 2 reasons.
First off, it was a personal attack. (see the sticky thread about the forum rules)
Second, it included a photo of a child who's parent asked it be removed.
Hope that answers your questions.
Sounds like all you need to do is edit out the child and repost the pic. Instead of making it a personal attack, Just quote out exactly what the dude said himself. lol...there are ways around everything. My guess is a friendship on this forum is more important to somebody then the actual abuse that this guy allegedly did (not surprising) What is important though is that homeboy did find this post and read it then Daddymack, You did a great job cause If is was me, I would feel embarrassed for a long time. lol
27 August 2013 - 11:54 AM
I worked for Family tree removal For a long time, The owner of the company is one of my best friends. Give him a call. Joe 586-383-0655.
22 August 2013 - 01:43 PMYou can borrow mine if you like. What ever you do though, I would also use heat otherwise it is a 70 percent chance it will strip.
20 August 2013 - 11:00 AM
09 August 2013 - 07:45 AM