- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 1,172 (0.46 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (857 posts)
- 21-June 06
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- May 20 2013 03:35 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Fan
- Age Unknown
- September 15
- Click here to e-mail me
- Real Name::
- Tom & Kathy
- Home Port::
- Beacon Cove
- Boat Type::
- Grady Islander
Wednesday - 15 May 2013
Wednesday - 08 May 2013
Monday - 25 March 2013
Thursday - 18 October 2012
Monday - 03 September 2012
Friday - 24 August 2012
Saturday - 03 March 2012
Wednesday - 25 January 2012
Friday - 06 January 2012
Thursday - 29 December 2011
Posts I've Made
17 May 2013 - 05:26 PMsorry to see that.
I ordered from MarineBeam.com (S.Carolina I think), popped right in to my existing Perko fixtures and look really great, did 'em all, anchor, navs and courtesies.
constant current chipset instead of a simple ballast resistor.
Nice LED FAQ on his site too, tell him I sent you
BTW - order all of your leds at once, flat rate shipping
13 May 2013 - 10:31 PMGlad they were rescued but this kinda sucks anybody been out there to confirm?
"Ogden said the Coast Guard launched their 25-foot response boat but the water was too shallow in Muskcamoot Bay for the boat to reach them."
23 April 2013 - 09:34 AMwoodruff key in place?
22 April 2013 - 07:42 AM
11 April 2013 - 06:32 PMI haven't been out yet this year, but The Spillway area just south of Beacon/ Hideaway
is always full of early season "water mines"