- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 221 (0.07 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (201 posts)
- 18-May 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jul 24 2015 04:59 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 39 years old
- January 1, 1976
- Sterling H
- Website URL:
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Boat Type::
- Boat Name::
Posts I've Made
24 July 2015 - 05:01 PM
lure me said:1437265818[/url]' post='2116681']
Muskyrush said:1437244305[/url]' post='2116481']
Launched the boat around 830 fished until 130 boated 9 Walleye. 7 fish jigging, 2 bigger fish pulling wire all came in 41-45 fow. Only color I jigged all morning was purple ice, started to get a boat chop around noon everyone was heading to port huron for the race.
One day I will (hopefully) catch walleye in lake St Clair and SCR like you guys do, in the mean time I took a trip to Lake Erie (Sterling State Park in Monroe) and tried my luck with the famous Erie walleye and guess what? - got my 5 walleye (17-22in) with many under size ones back in the water!!
Honestly today was incredible, launched at 6am, out at 1pm, used bottom bouncer with crawlers (a first for me) could not get the proper speed (1.5 mph) but worked it around 2+ mph and.. got fish!
Every thing was in 20Ft +/- 5ft of water,about half mile straight out from Stony Point.
Sorry guys, I know this is not a LSC report but I just want to let you know just in case you plan a trip down South.
Good job , tks for report
24 July 2015 - 04:50 PMNice fish, congrats
10 June 2015 - 01:20 PMCongrats nice fish
11 May 2015 - 04:49 PMWow a lot of action , nice fish, i bet the carp put a hell of a fight.
19 April 2015 - 10:11 AMWow thats a nice looking sturgeon