- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 26 (0.01 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (19 posts)
- 29-June 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Apr 07 2013 10:17 AM
- Member Title:
- Testing the waters
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Real Name::
- Don Waldeck
- Home Port::
Topics I've Started
09 June 2012 - 12:23 PMBigger and Better than ever! This year it's a 2 day event in front of Mac Ray and Belle Maer Harbors. The biggest and best boating event on the lake with free concerts featuring 9 of the areas best bands, DJ, games, exhibits from UAW-Chrysler and vendors. Sat. July 28 from 11am till 9pm and Sun. July 29 from 11am till 7pm.
Saturday's line up includes-
After Dark Amusement Park
Sunday's line up-
Meldrum Brothers Band
This is a family friendly event free to all boaters celebrating the boating lifestyle and our great boating area.
Come by boat, jet ski, canoe or kayak as there will be no entrance into the marinas by car.
Sponsored by Colony Marine, Sea Ray Boats, UAW-Chrysler, Mac Ray Harbor, Belle Maer Harbor and Tonic7
Visit the official website: www.aquapalooza.com
Don Waldeck hasn't added any friends yet.