- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 246 (0.08 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (214 posts)
- 21-August 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 07:46 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Rochester Hills
- Home Port::
- Beacon Cove
- Boat Type::
- 2005 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer
Posts I've Made
13 July 2016 - 03:51 PMYou'll be fine. Plenty of clearance. I just went under that bridge sunday coming back from Milliken.
I need 13 feet of clearance also. I think the 4th arch from the detroit side has the green/red nav.lites.
Depth is in the upper 20's.
12 July 2016 - 04:00 PMmy personal favorite was rafting up with a friend out at Goose bay over night.
not much for the kids to do except swim during the day, but at night as long as you have a fully charged laptop or generator...a movie on the boat is perfect for kids.
How are the bugs at night?
23 February 2016 - 04:26 PM
22 February 2016 - 08:58 PM
11 January 2016 - 08:10 PMIm at Beacon Cove. Pool,Gas, Centrally located is what we like about it.
Chase hasn't added any friends yet.