- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 232 (0.08 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (200 posts)
- 21-August 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 07:54 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Rochester Hills
- Home Port::
- Beacon Cove
Posts I've Made
10 July 2015 - 04:29 AMI had mine bottom painted last year. They sanded it and applied 1 coat of epoxy and 2 coats of VC17. So much easier to keep clean now. I think I paid 1,200.
08 July 2015 - 04:27 AM
Chase said:1436313884[/url]' post='2107073']
We went back into the Fisher through Goose Bay saturday and wondered what's up with the brownish colored water?
Silt and algae. It varies a lot. Plenty of good spots not like that. How was the depth going out the Snail Cut to the Sni? I saw a CG RIB go through the other day.
Depth thru the cut was 3-4 feet.
07 July 2015 - 07:04 PMWe went back into the Fisher through Goose Bay saturday and wondered what's up with the brownish colored water?
Fisher Bay.jpg (401.54K)
Number of downloads: 82
05 July 2015 - 08:29 AMIt was our first time out there and had a great time except for that idiot in the small red and white boat that went by us throwing the wake. The bugs were something else though. Especially going back to Beacon Cove. I think I'll keep a pair of safety glasses on board for next year.
29 May 2015 - 06:55 PMThats is cool. I had a Parrot Drone for awhile that I ended up selling it on ebay.
Chase hasn't added any friends yet.