- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 237 (0.08 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (205 posts)
- 21-August 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Aug 30 2015 08:26 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Rochester Hills
- Home Port::
- Beacon Cove
- Boat Type::
- 2005 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer
Posts I've Made
19 August 2015 - 05:01 PM
13 August 2015 - 08:27 PMThanks everyone. It's going to be a long night.
13 August 2015 - 08:24 PM
30 July 2015 - 08:02 PMI just sold my 245 Fourwinns off of Craigs on the second day to the first caller.
Price it fair, be honest and list any extras.
Soon we'll be looking for a 05 340 Sundancer.
10 July 2015 - 04:29 AMI had mine bottom painted last year. They sanded it and applied 1 coat of epoxy and 2 coats of VC17. So much easier to keep clean now. I think I paid 1,200.
Chase hasn't added any friends yet.