- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 250 (0.07 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (218 posts)
- 21-August 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 03:45 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Rochester Hills
- Home Port::
- Beacon Cove
- Boat Type::
- 2005 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer
- Boat Name::
- Never Satisfied Vll
Posts I've Made
13 September 2016 - 07:29 PM
31 August 2016 - 05:23 PM
30 August 2016 - 08:14 PMWe spent the night last friday at Goose and the bugs were really bad.
22 August 2016 - 07:16 PMFirst time I ever deliberately dropped the camera to the bottom.
13 July 2016 - 03:51 PMYou'll be fine. Plenty of clearance. I just went under that bridge sunday coming back from Milliken.
I need 13 feet of clearance also. I think the 4th arch from the detroit side has the green/red nav.lites.
Depth is in the upper 20's.
Chase hasn't added any friends yet.