- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 194 (0.09 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (163 posts)
- 21-August 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 05:36 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Rochester Hills
Posts I've Made
29 March 2013 - 06:39 PMI used that Finish First stuff for the first time today on the car. I wheeled it first with Meguires #9 with a Porter Cable orbital on a foam pad and then the Finish First all by hand. 2 coats. I really liked the results. There is absolutely no streaking or smudges on the paint as what you get from wax, especially on black.
05 March 2013 - 07:56 PMWho did you end up calling for a surveyor and what did you think of him?
28 June 2012 - 07:57 PMI had experience with them a couple years back on a amp that I had issues with they sold me and all they said was " no refunds, store credit only". I'll never go back there.
Chase hasn't added any friends yet.