- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 223 (0.09 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (191 posts)
- 21-August 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 03:20 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Rochester Hills
- Home Port::
- Beacon Cove
- Boat Type::
- 1998 245 Four Winns Sundowner
Posts I've Made
16 July 2014 - 05:44 PMNice!
26 June 2014 - 04:48 PMI had the same problem this spring. I changed the solenoids on the pump and it worked fine. Check and see if you have power to the pump, you can jump the solenoid out and see if it works
Those solenoids are actually relays. One for up and one for down. My pump stopped working last season and I traced it down to one of the brushes in the pump motor was worn just enough and it stopped touching the armature. This was caused from to much solder on the braided wire lead connected to the brush.
The solder made the wire to stiff for the spring to push it towards the armature.
20 June 2014 - 08:49 PMCan any one recommend a decent cement contractor in the area? I want a walkway put in along the side of the garage about 215 sq. ft. and my son which also lives in R. Hills want's a quote on a new driveway.
Dependable Construction: Steve (248) 674-0736 out of Clarkston, MI
Thanks, I'll give them a call.
08 June 2014 - 11:44 AM6/7/14 I paid $5.139
15 May 2014 - 04:56 PMFrom Rochester Hills to Beacon Cove, about 30-35 minutes.
Chase hasn't added any friends yet.