- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 227 (0.08 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (195 posts)
- 21-August 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 04:24 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Rochester Hills
- Home Port::
- Beacon Cove
- Boat Type::
- 1998 245 Four Winns Sundowner
Posts I've Made
18 May 2015 - 08:22 PMhttp://www.iboats.co...m/view_id.20581
Have had this for 2 years with no issues, and it'll pump my 350 Mag's 5 quarts in less than a minute if its warm.
I pump it right into a 5+ qt oil jug, so I dont have to transfer the oil from one container to another.
I got the same pump and it does work well.
I just saw it at Bass Pro a few weeks ago.
12 January 2015 - 08:11 PMConsider getting advice on battery selection from the source.
I would contact: East Penn Manufacturing via their local distributor of DECA Marine (and other) Batteries.
Contact: East Penn (distributor)
6023 Progress Dr
Sterling Heights, MI
586 979 5300
(also a location in Lansing, MI)
Ask what they would recommend for your situation. Get enough information (battery specifications) so that you can shop comparatively if you don't want to buy their brand.
You can also visit their web site www.eastpennmanufacturing. Although I did not find a lot of information available. Apparently they have an e-mail information Q&A service.
On a personal note: Boat cam with a DECA battery and I have used only that brand. Very satisfied. East Penn is a very large manufacturer of batteries.
Do they sell retail?
20 September 2014 - 07:14 PMWe went there about a month ago and I had the olive burger. I thought it was pretty good.
24 July 2014 - 06:45 PMFits?
16 July 2014 - 05:44 PMNice!
Chase hasn't added any friends yet.