- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 241 (0.08 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (209 posts)
- 21-August 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 05:16 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Rochester Hills
- Home Port::
- Beacon Cove
- Boat Type::
- 2005 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer
Posts I've Made
19 October 2015 - 07:15 PMI was taking a short video and didn't actually notice this smiley face until I played it back at home. So here is a frame from that video.
16 October 2015 - 09:01 PMMilliken as well on same weekend.
That is a really cool pic.
09 September 2015 - 07:22 AMI bought my used boat from Colony on Jefferson last month and I really liked the service I got from them. The surveyer I hired said that they seem like they are always on top of things. I had all the fluids and filters changed including generator and transmissions. As far as price for the materials and labor I have no idea as I wanted a fresh start without the hassel of doing it myself. I would assume the location in Algonac would be the same.
01 September 2015 - 08:34 PMI just paid 4.03 for 91 octane at Beacon Cove.
19 August 2015 - 05:01 PM
Chase hasn't added any friends yet.