- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 560 (0.24 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (386 posts)
- 10-September 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 03:23 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 28 years old
- April 30, 1985
- Saint Clair Shores
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Michigan Harbor- Nautical Mile
- Boat Type::
- 1979 Searay Weekender 300
- Boat Name::
Topics I've Started
30 June 2013 - 08:56 PM
20 April 2013 - 09:28 AMI need to know so I can stay off the lake!!......just kidding I will be there lol
17 April 2013 - 07:49 PMWater was glass and the boat ran incredibly. And there was plenty of water in my well way at the back of MI Harbor.
While cleaning the cabin in the rain storm I turned on the sink and no water came out. I knew that I filled the tank. So I look under the hatch and I have about 6 inches of water!!!! Apparently one of the hard water lines cracked and was draining the holding tank into my bilge.....why wasnt the bilge pump keeping up you ask??? OH because I never turned it on auto! After a few frantic moments not knowing where the water was coming from, I found the leak and plugged it up! Problem solved. Now I just have to repair the break in the line. Oh and I got to test out the bilge pump lol.
All in all it was a great day to launch. Happy to be in the water!
Number of downloads: 8
17 April 2013 - 12:06 PMBoat is being dropped in at Hideaway Harbor, and I am taking it down to Mi Harbor. Anything around tat area that should know about? Any hazards?
17 April 2013 - 09:06 AMIMG_7874.jpeg (739.38K)
Number of downloads: 6
and about how much do they cost?