- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 563 (0.18 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (389 posts)
- 10-September 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Apr 25 2015 01:03 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 30 years old
- April 30, 1985
- Saint Clair Shores
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Michigan Harbor- Nautical Mile
- Boat Type::
- 1979 Searay Weekender 300
- Boat Name::
Topics I've Started
12 April 2015 - 11:07 AMAlright, I have a 91 zodiac hurricane that needs work that exceeds my expertise. But it doesnt need much. Its a fiberglass bottom, and the tubes have 2 small air leaks. The seam at the rear is coming away from the transom and needs to be reseal as well as a small section on the bottom. Otherwise, it floats and holds air. If you know how to fix those things, This boat could be worth more than what I am selling it for.
$100 and its yours.
12 April 2015 - 09:56 AMI have a 1991 Zodiac that I want to sell, but it needs a couple small patches. I cannot find any info on it online so far. I need to know if it is made out of PVC or Hypalon so I can get the right patch kit.
Its a zodiac hurricane c340. Rated for 25hp. serial number is XDC R1146 K9091