- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 1,721 (0.68 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (914 posts)
- 14-September 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 04:13 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Fan
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Boat Type::
- 2870 Pursuit
- Boat Name::
Topics I've Started
12 August 2014 - 10:22 AMJust as the title states
19 May 2014 - 09:29 AMTook a 5 man on Saturday. 8-10am, in the Upper on the Queens side. Fishing was hot, to say the least. Mostly jacks, plus white perch, silvers, smallies, suckers and 2 sturgeon to keep you busy. Anything FinS in 30-35 fow.
My 11yo son, kept telling us, he was going to land a pig. We discounted it, since all the fish were 14-20" class. ....and he did!!
He hooked a rare mid-May monster. Over 31 inches, and well over 10lbs, spawned out. Released for another day. (took a lot of convincing too!)
31 March 2014 - 07:53 AMJust a heads up for you boat watchers....
The Hollyhock was moored in Algonac last night, along the boardwalk. Don't know their schedule, but likely will be in the area for a while pushing ice.
12 March 2014 - 12:51 PMHere is a pic from Tuesday in Sturgeon Bay, WI. Borrowed from Boat Nerd.
Number of downloads: 106
16 February 2014 - 07:42 PMJust a heads up the North Channel has broken loose, for the most part.
She is running wide open down the middle out from Sassy today. There were guys on it late last week. (not me)
Places you may have ventured on recently, are now gone.