- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 1,725 (0.64 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (916 posts)
- 14-September 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 10:34 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Fan
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Boat Type::
- 2870 Pursuit
- Boat Name::
Topics I've Started
21 August 2014 - 03:13 PMJust as title states...
Never been used
12 August 2014 - 10:22 AMJust as the title states
19 May 2014 - 09:29 AMTook a 5 man on Saturday. 8-10am, in the Upper on the Queens side. Fishing was hot, to say the least. Mostly jacks, plus white perch, silvers, smallies, suckers and 2 sturgeon to keep you busy. Anything FinS in 30-35 fow.
My 11yo son, kept telling us, he was going to land a pig. We discounted it, since all the fish were 14-20" class. ....and he did!!
He hooked a rare mid-May monster. Over 31 inches, and well over 10lbs, spawned out. Released for another day. (took a lot of convincing too!)
31 March 2014 - 07:53 AMJust a heads up for you boat watchers....
The Hollyhock was moored in Algonac last night, along the boardwalk. Don't know their schedule, but likely will be in the area for a while pushing ice.
12 March 2014 - 12:51 PMHere is a pic from Tuesday in Sturgeon Bay, WI. Borrowed from Boat Nerd.
Number of downloads: 106