- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 1,692 (0.7 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (907 posts)
- 14-September 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 12:04 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Fan
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Boat Type::
- 2870 Pursuit
- Boat Name::
Topics I've Started
31 March 2014 - 07:53 AMJust a heads up for you boat watchers....
The Hollyhock was moored in Algonac last night, along the boardwalk. Don't know their schedule, but likely will be in the area for a while pushing ice.
12 March 2014 - 12:51 PMHere is a pic from Tuesday in Sturgeon Bay, WI. Borrowed from Boat Nerd.
Number of downloads: 106
16 February 2014 - 07:42 PMJust a heads up the North Channel has broken loose, for the most part.
She is running wide open down the middle out from Sassy today. There were guys on it late last week. (not me)
Places you may have ventured on recently, are now gone.
31 January 2014 - 11:22 PMHeads up...
Ira Twp just finished up an ice rescue off Vernier Point in Fair Haven.
A snowmobiler fell through, off the big pressure crack that always forms there. This ice is always bad, and eats machines every year.
22 January 2014 - 09:04 AMJust as the title states....