- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 1,664 (0.7 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (893 posts)
- 14-September 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 09:37 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Fan
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Boat Type::
- 2870 Pursuit
- Boat Name::
Topics I've Started
16 February 2014 - 07:42 PMJust a heads up the North Channel has broken loose, for the most part.
She is running wide open down the middle out from Sassy today. There were guys on it late last week. (not me)
Places you may have ventured on recently, are now gone.
31 January 2014 - 11:22 PMHeads up...
Ira Twp just finished up an ice rescue off Vernier Point in Fair Haven.
A snowmobiler fell through, off the big pressure crack that always forms there. This ice is always bad, and eats machines every year.
22 January 2014 - 09:04 AMJust as the title states....
03 January 2014 - 11:24 AMHeads up, both the North and South Channels of the SCR, are plugging with brash ice.
Harsen's Island ferry service already interrupted, and also a 1000ft'r stuck in South Channel, near Canadian Club (Basset).
Hope, Wapole and Sombra Ferries can continue to operate, but check before you go.
Watch those cracks, this could cause lots of ice/water movement!!
02 January 2014 - 02:38 PMSOLD