- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 529 (0.23 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (507 posts)
- 28-September 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Oct 10 2013 08:02 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 52 years old
- August 5, 1961
- Clinton Twp
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Belle Maer Harbor and Beacon Cove
- Boat Type::
- Four Winns 328
- Boat Name::
- justhavenfun III
Posts I've Made
10 October 2013 - 08:05 PM
20 June 2013 - 06:46 AMoops JD here, Joyce was logged in
20 June 2013 - 06:45 AMThis is why dinghy's have oars attached to them. I have taken one off before to go ahead and show my opposing force if they want to keep eye ballin me, lol while idling around areas of the sny
18 June 2013 - 02:32 PMAs the well owner at Belle Maer we moved to help benefit our boating budget and I have more friends at Beacon Cove then at Belle Maer I miss my friends at BC it was a nice marina and would still be there if we hadnt decided to buy a well. I will still see all my friends out on the lake or at the marina either of them. I still own the well at BC so I still win for this year cause I can stay at either lol I dont really like being dragged into this drama as for this was a personal decison not to be turned into a lscn drama fest. I am not going to be dragged into that. To all my friends at BC and you know who you are you know I miss you and we use our boats so we are out on the lake most weekends or at other events with all of you!