- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 889 (0.21 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (810 posts)
- 15-August 02
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Mar 06 2014 03:48 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Fan
- 52 years old
- January 7, 1962
- Not Telling
- Sterling Htgs, Mi, U.S.A.
Posts I've Made
03 July 2013 - 07:43 PMLightfoot,
Just a little insight, places like GM or whatever, do offer their employees breaks and lunch time. That usually means they are not on the clock
during those times.
Works fine for me at home using FF. At work, GM's firewall has the site blocked and scolds me for going there.
I have no prob using IE. Probably you guys who spend company time, on company servers, while at work are the ones having problems.
Maybe you guys should try this from home. Not while you're on the clock under the scrutiny of some company firewall, (like at GM or wherever).
I'm sure a call to your company IT guys will shed some light. It may be, that they've just installed more secure protocols in their AV software. (maybe you don't really want to call them)
29 May 2013 - 06:55 AMJust a wild guess, but I'm thinking we will see a reconditioned bayliner with a
new paint job for sale in the near future!
11 March 2013 - 11:27 AMI just cut a slit in the wrap near the transom door and reseal it
with shrink wrap tape. Never had a problem.