- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 887 (0.23 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (808 posts)
- 15-August 02
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Fan
- 51 years old
- January 7, 1962
- Not Telling
- Sterling Htgs, Mi, U.S.A.
Posts I've Made
11 March 2013 - 11:27 AMI just cut a slit in the wrap near the transom door and reseal it
with shrink wrap tape. Never had a problem.
20 September 2012 - 08:26 AM
14 August 2012 - 09:54 AMI dont like the voice mail system at lands End! That being said leave a message for Bob (service manager) in service. He is usually good about calling back. Its not uncommon for him to be away from the phone out in the yard. Lands End does most of my repair work on my merc i/o's. They have treated me well over the last 25 plus years. They may not be the cheapest but are fair and have been honest. Good luck with your repairs!
11 July 2012 - 11:35 AMScott, mine drains into my shower sump, never had a problem.
10 July 2012 - 12:56 PMYes, the Tot Lot is still around! Call for LSCN Tot Lot on 69. If the radios are still on usually someone will answer. For the most part with all our busy schedules we dont plan to much in advance anymore, its usually a last min decision where we hookup at. Usually poormans, moot in front of the bridge or goose.