- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 2,089 (0.45 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (1697 posts)
- 13-August 02
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 12:15 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Fan
- 64 years old
- April 20, 1951
- Not Telling
- Home Port::
- Boat Type::
- 18' tracker, 22 ft. Crestliner W/A
- Boat Name::
- I/O HER, I/O HER II
Posts I've Made
23 May 2015 - 06:32 AMThe secret to fishing is fish where the fish are.
Fishing--one jerk waiting for another (jerk)
23 May 2015 - 06:21 AMBuddy and I used to go out in his 12ft 4hp boat. Just pick your days. No 20-30 mph wind days
22 May 2015 - 05:20 PMI would be leery of any miracle additives about what the are suppose to do. Been around engines of some sort for 55+ years.
19 May 2015 - 06:10 AM
14 May 2015 - 06:30 AMRandom-no. But they do read social media and will look you up if needed. You post you get limits day and nite or limit out everyday you might expect a knock at the door.Would have to be a serious poacher to even get a DNR to your house tho. What are the odds of him knocking at your door just to do random freezer checks lol