- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 2,134 (0.41 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (1709 posts)
- 13-August 02
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Oct 23 2016 09:05 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Fan
- 65 years old
- April 20, 1951
- Not Telling
- Home Port::
- Boat Type::
- 18' tracker, 22 ft. Crestliner W/A
- Boat Name::
- I/O HER, I/O HER II
Posts I've Made
15 July 2016 - 06:21 AMGo with the 2 Gauge Iggy.
12 May 2016 - 01:31 PMA little east in Bald Mnt. rec.area has numerous small lakes. Shoe, Graham, Prince.....
15 April 2016 - 02:01 PMGot to Ecourse at 6:20 and was the fourth boat out in the street waiting.
Saturday and Sunday will be an absolute zoo.
Fishing was extremely slow.
14 April 2016 - 06:28 AMDid the same as you John and conditions were as you described. Will be back out Friday.Well this week the water is FINALLY getting a better colour to it, but still real cold. We never saw more than 39.8 degrees today but 12 walleye hit the net. It certainly wasn't crazy good fishing but I'll take that many. We would go an hour without a bite and then find a little 'wolf pack' of them and pop two or three right in a row. Caught them mostly on Bondy Worms in black, chartreuse and royal blue. My clients also brought jigging rapala's and caught two on them. Seemed like we were not marking a ton where we were fishing but when we'd come across one they'd pop it hard. They were caught in 22 to 29ft in the mid river area. I've learned not to run around and burn your day up so we sat there and they got the fish they wanted. Just glad to see the weather turning better!!! Good luck all...here are our two biggest.
12 April 2016 - 06:54 AMI know a lot of guys that launch from Alter or St. Jeans and fish Canada side. Get their 6 and never have any trouble coming back.
Its WHERE you fish not WHERE you launch from.