- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 2,074 (0.45 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (1687 posts)
- 13-August 02
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 02:22 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Fan
- 64 years old
- April 20, 1951
- Not Telling
- Home Port::
- Boat Type::
- 18' tracker, 22 ft. Crestliner W/A
- Boat Name::
- I/O HER, I/O HER II
Posts I've Made
18 April 2015 - 06:36 AMMWC
18 April 2015 - 06:34 AMDel Ray to the south and St. Jeans to the north
17 April 2015 - 07:22 AMI fish both the SCR and DR and use a variety of baits in both. No particular color in each.
Jigging in SCR is just as easy as the DR. Many jig this time of year. Matter of fact I'm thinking of going to the SCR Sunday rather than DR.
Not anywhere near the hogs in the SCR as the DR. Most walleyes in the SCR are from Lake Huron and some from Erie and only a few from Sag bay.
10 April 2015 - 06:34 PM20" and less for me.
09 April 2015 - 09:29 AM