- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 2,047 (0.45 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (1672 posts)
- 13-August 02
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 01:30 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Fan
- 63 years old
- April 20, 1951
- Not Telling
- Home Port::
- Boat Type::
- 18' tracker, 22 ft. Crestliner W/A
- Boat Name::
- I/O HER, I/O HER II
Posts I've Made
18 December 2014 - 11:47 AMWas indeed a fishing boat (commercial). He had a few nets to get out of the water. If he left the nets out there then people would be bitching he's killing fish unnecessarily.
18 November 2014 - 07:48 AMBob, I hope to make the show this year (missed it last year. I'll stop and say hi.
Unless you are declared deceased by then.
I see your boat hasn't moved all summer.
10 October 2014 - 10:18 AMYou can go right to the rivers edge all along the park. No seawall as there is at the boardwalk in town.
21 September 2014 - 12:15 PM
18 August 2014 - 06:00 AMYou will see them jumping out in the main lake. Anywhere in the middle of the main lake (straight out from the mile rds.) out to the shipping channel.Early to mid morning is best.Disregard the question - I'm thinking if u saw a sturgeon it was near the north channel