- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 2,012 (0.48 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (1642 posts)
- 13-August 02
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 08:03 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Fan
- 62 years old
- April 20, 1951
- Not Telling
- Home Port::
- Boat Type::
- 18' tracker, 22 ft. Crestliner W/A
- Boat Name::
- I/O HER, I/O HER II
Posts I've Made
15 February 2014 - 04:41 PMLast saturday in April for C&R only.
13 February 2014 - 07:58 PMYup you need one. And also a helmet.
11 February 2014 - 08:18 AMI remember back in '92 I bought a brand new Dodge Dakota 4X4 and was driving it out on Anchor Bay a lot. That might not mean the ice was this thick, tho. I was 28 at the time and thought me and my 1st 4X4 could go anywhere. The guys at Sterling Heights Dodge used to tell me that they saw stuff broken and bent on that truck that they've never seen broken or bent on another one like it. Man those were some crazy times. I can still remember sitting at Micky D's one morning drinking a can of Bud I brought in while eating breakfast, and the people staring at me before I headed out. Would you like a coffee with your egg McMuffins, sir? Nah, I'm all set. LMAO
About 92-94 sometime it was thick as now. I drove out from Selfridge about 2 miles or so. Had a 20" chain saw which didn't make it thru to the bottom of the ice. Still had to spud out the last 4".
23 January 2014 - 10:19 AMThats plenty. I got one (400)Never owned a quad before looking at purchasing one for ice fishing, plowing, hunting, ect ect.....what is a good CC for a quad for ice season? Sag bay or lsc either or. Will a 400 4x4 be good enough or do I need more power?
19 January 2014 - 11:50 AM