- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 68 (0.03 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (66 posts)
- 19-August 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Mar 03 2014 11:06 AM
- Member Title:
- Testing the waters
- 50 years old
- May 24, 1963
- Click here to e-mail me
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Boat Type::
- 17' 2004 tracker traga
- Boat Name::
Posts I've Made
17 November 2013 - 09:56 PMStay away from tracker boats Junk and there service is the worst tiagra 17 ft full wind shield ,the weld failed and hull split in three spots and it had a electrical fire due to bad connections it took them all summer to fix the hull I fix electrical my self . I have to fix the floor this year due to I rotten wood I keep my boat indoors and the window came lose from the counsel the boat is only 2005
27 September 2013 - 05:55 PMIggy I w as thinking about going out in the morning if you w ant to go give me a call
26 April 2013 - 11:01 AMThanks for the update
23 March 2013 - 05:49 PM
brian0013 said:1363569276[/url]' post='1253289']
Looking hard n trying to pull the triger on my first boat .aways used the oldmans but its time to ge a family fun \ fishing boat.looking at 18 to 20 ft bow riders .mostly older boats late 80s early90s got a few grand if any one has a solid boat .any opions on the brand of boat .seen some nice celiberty sea rays charrpel. Larson
Do not buy a tracker !! I purchase a. New one and I had nothing put problems and There service department is awful