- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 75 (0.03 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (72 posts)
- 19-August 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Nov 16 2014 09:30 AM
- Member Title:
- Testing the waters
- 51 years old
- May 24, 1963
- Click here to e-mail me
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Boat Type::
- 17' 2004 tracker traga
- Boat Name::
Posts I've Made
16 July 2014 - 07:52 PMYa that was a nice fish, good luck tomorrow I will be out on the lake Friday going to try to troll for eyes along the shipping channel in about 17 to 14 feet of water if that don't work I will try my luck in the north channel I will let you know how I do.
16 July 2014 - 06:57 PMIs the 1-75 cut the middle channel
14 July 2014 - 08:30 PMI'm interested in simco let me know .
13 July 2014 - 10:30 AMNice report I'm glad you guys had day on the water
30 June 2014 - 07:40 PMI heard we are getting a Cabelas in port huron