- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 74 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (71 posts)
- 12-September 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Dec 06 2013 03:44 PM
- Member Title:
- Testing the waters
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Lake St. Clair
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Mac Ray Harbor
- Boat Type::
- 33 Searay Sundancer
Posts I've Made
18 September 2013 - 02:40 PMRule of thumb... gallon a mile (give or take a little).
Macray to Browns on Harsens Island, estimated 16 miles round trip, $4.50 per gallon = $72
Sounds like you might be looking at a 33 Sundancer...
12 September 2013 - 01:29 PM
Another favorite is the 38 Scarab in Miami Vice… Very cool boat!
12 September 2013 - 01:28 PMOn Golden Pond = 22 Chris Craft Utility.
I grew up on the same boat, parents kept the boat on Harsens Island at Grandma’s cottage. Boat Name was Bayhorse.
Pete Henkel’s Marina was a few canals over with quite a few Classic Chris Crafts…
29 August 2013 - 01:37 PMTemptation Yacht Sales is a 5% fee as well.
21 August 2013 - 07:32 AMAnother Pic...
Small (Small).JPG (102.82K)
Number of downloads: 12