- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 64 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (61 posts)
- 12-September 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 11:13 AM
- Member Title:
- Testing the waters
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Mac & Ray
- Boat Type::
- 1996 33 Searay Sundancer
Posts I've Made
25 December 2012 - 08:50 AMThe urinal never found its way to Aspen.
06 October 2012 - 11:07 AMWhat does thishave to do with the water levels? Spam?
No Spam. Just providing an explanation as to why Browswas packed, What does a Black and BlueChicken Wrap have to do with the water level? Spam? J
05 October 2012 - 03:27 PMBrowns Holloween party is this weekend! Saturday Night.
20 September 2012 - 08:00 AMOuch, Mac Ray Gas just went up a fuel prices on the streetcontinue to drop.
As of 19SEP12, 5:30 p.m.
Diesel: $ 4.29 pergallon
Regular Gas: $5.29 per gallon
Mid Grade: $5.39per gallon
Not sure what is driving the $.40 increase since lastweekend.
10 August 2012 - 01:31 PMAnother vote for Dennis Biel.