- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- August 6
- Ortonville, MI
- Website URL:
- Real Name::
- Jennifer Bradley
- Home Port::
- Harrison Township, MI
- Boat Type::
- 2003 Maxum
- Boat Name::
- Blasted Nurse II
Posts I've Made
15 June 2013 - 10:15 PMWe have the c davit system (ropes, plastic rings). We bought it at Boater's World 6 years ago. I was looking for parts on-line last year and could not find that same plastic system for sale. I did find some similar metal systems on ebay.
14 June 2013 - 07:40 PM
14 June 2013 - 05:55 PMYes...very slow to load lately.
14 June 2013 - 05:21 PM
They are back! I agree that you need help fighting this cyber trash lol.
14 June 2013 - 05:15 PMWe use both metro and Harley. We used to trailer our 32' go fast every weekend. Now we trailer our 27' cruiser at the beginning and end of season and may pull out for maintenance or a trip to PIB.You will need the DNR pass/license plate at Harley as Tigs indicated.