- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 178 (0.09 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (165 posts)
- 26-September 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Mar 06 2014 06:57 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- August 6
- Ortonville, MI
- Website URL:
- Real Name::
- Jennifer Bradley
- Home Port::
- Harrison Township, MI
- Boat Type::
- 2003 Maxum
- Boat Name::
- Blasted Nurse II
Posts I've Made
01 October 2013 - 09:11 PMYou may already know this but.....the Shuttle at Kean's is not free. However, the shuttle from Sinbad's is and they will pick you up at Kean's. That was what we discovered when we were there for Jimmy Buffet.
01 October 2013 - 09:06 PM
29 September 2013 - 09:43 PMOk, I'm "convinced"
That was fun. Great meeting everyone. The hobo pies were a hit! ...as were the pudding shots.
We scooted out early to beat the weather this morning.
Can't wait for the next one. Spring?
I think we should try to do a gull overnighter in the spring. Maybe we could do it after the metro opener and before the island is trashed by Jobbie.
27 September 2013 - 09:53 PMEric really wants to go to Brown's for lunch before joining the group tomorrow. We will take the big boat. Our dinghy is too slow. Does anyone else want to do that by boat or dinghy?
20 September 2013 - 04:59 PMWe went there a few times before it closed. It will be nice to have a restaurant there again.