- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 215 (0.09 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (202 posts)
- 26-September 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 09:32 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- August 6
- Ortonville, MI
- Website URL:
- Real Name::
- Jennifer Bradley
- Home Port::
- Harrison Township, MI
- Boat Type::
- 2003 Maxum
- Boat Name::
- Blasted Nurse II
Posts I've Made
27 April 2015 - 08:12 PM
GottWhat said:1429066337[/url]' post='2027202']
JD Brunner at True-Grit Detailing (810.955.4872 or firstname.lastname@example.org) did my Cobalt today and I couldn't be happier. The hull was dull and hazy but now it looks like new. I also had him clean my engine compartment which was a mess but now you could eat off of it. Very reasonably priced and he bent over backwards to make sure I was happy. Wish there was more sun so you could see how much it shines...
Make sure you tell him Steve sent you
We used him last year and have an appointment for next month. He did a great job.
22 April 2015 - 09:45 PM
Stodge said:1429702830[/url]' post='2034857']
You know, they let people in by car as well as boat.
It's just not the same....
21 April 2015 - 06:32 PMI have been waiting for this post😎. We are a maybe. We'll be there if we can get the boat ready in time.
01 October 2014 - 06:00 AMI would call Sundog. It's on the Clinton River. It's a fairly short idle to the lake (15-20 minutes).
25 September 2014 - 08:27 PM