- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 65 (0.03 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (63 posts)
- 11-October 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Feb 18 2015 09:28 AM
- Member Title:
- Testing the waters
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
Posts I've Made
19 January 2015 - 03:18 PMTerror Eyes, an upgrade is nice if I had the money. Haha. Kind of sucks. Can't believe it was gone in such a short time. Really bummed.
09 June 2014 - 11:36 AM
Lot more tigers are going to be around in the near future due to the funny springs we have had lately. I know of a few that were caught on Sat alone. Pretty cool looking fish and even more special since they are natural.
05 April 2014 - 08:02 PMIce is pretty much all gone on west side of the lake. Get the boats out!
03 April 2014 - 03:04 PMThere are a lot of rumors going around. I heard last week in March but who knows. I thought someone posted earlier in this post that he was out the same day. Maybe he can chime in.
03 April 2014 - 01:51 PMThat is one heck of a "crappie rig" hanging out of the pike's mouth. Haha