- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 62 (0.03 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (60 posts)
- 11-October 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Apr 05 2014 09:25 PM
- Member Title:
- Testing the waters
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
Posts I've Made
05 April 2014 - 08:02 PMIce is pretty much all gone on west side of the lake. Get the boats out!
03 April 2014 - 03:04 PMThere are a lot of rumors going around. I heard last week in March but who knows. I thought someone posted earlier in this post that he was out the same day. Maybe he can chime in.
03 April 2014 - 01:51 PMThat is one heck of a "crappie rig" hanging out of the pike's mouth. Haha
20 May 2013 - 12:17 PMWOW. I guess whether or not you agree with what was asked some of us "local guys" could have responded with a little more class on here.
16 May 2013 - 02:44 PMThey are a very simple pattern to tie. But if you don't feel like tying them yourself contact Eli at firstname.lastname@example.org. He ties great flies!