- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 1,674 (0.62 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (1356 posts)
- 09-January 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 09:02 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Fan
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
Posts I've Made
16 May 2016 - 09:25 AMNice musky. I would try fishing that spot in the fall come September-October and you might be able to hook into a mid 40`s-low 50`s musky.
11 May 2016 - 08:12 AMNice job on the eyes. The first night that I went out casting for them I found the same thing. I was catching more of them in the upper half of the water column. Instead of using a swimbait I like to use a 3" berkley gulp minnow.
14 April 2016 - 08:11 AMIn all honesty I did end up returning the reel that I did not pay for. I went to the customer service counter and had them double check my order to make sure I wasn't charged for 2 reels. I'm not going to lie though. I was tempted to keep the reel. The reel in question was an Abu Garcia Winch in the left hand model. The reel retails for $199.99. I was actually interested in how many people would of actually kept a free reel.
09 April 2016 - 08:18 AMWhich brand of flourocarbon line are you using on your baitcasters? I've tried it on mine twice and it would cast like crap. I know I tried seagar and I'm pretty sure I also tried the bass pro brand.
08 April 2016 - 09:40 AMNice job on the fish.