- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 1,294 (0.59 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (1060 posts)
- 09-January 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 10:05 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Fan
- 36 years old
- June 28, 1978
- rochester hills, mi
- Real Name::
Posts I've Made
26 January 2015 - 07:45 PMIf they are aggressive I would use a beaded spoon. No need to mess with bait. Easy to take off the perch and get your spoon back down to the school.
25 January 2015 - 10:08 PMFish were on fire today. Got a limit of walleyes before 7, got my limit of perch before the afternoon, knocked out a quick limit of gills and managed to get 3 pike on tip ups while fishing for perch and gills.
Then I woke up and realized it was all a dream.
25 January 2015 - 06:37 PMI would check with Anglers Point to see if anyone turned it in? I found someones spud there and turned it in and that person was able to get it back a few days later.
25 January 2015 - 10:07 AM
25 January 2015 - 09:35 AMI know this probably wont help but I caught a few small ones in a canal this year by Selfridge. A few years ago I ended up catching a few at The Raft. It was weird. I think I was in a small school of rockbass. I think I ended up catching around 7 that day. They were pretty decent size ones too around 8". Where fun to catch too.