- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 1,684 (0.57 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (1365 posts)
- 09-January 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 07:26 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Fan
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
Posts I've Made
14 January 2017 - 08:57 PMIf I were to target bass I would use a jigging rapala. One year I caught a ton while trying for crappies. On a different lake they seem to like to hit my small jig tipped with a waxworm while I'm targeting bluegills. Like someone said earlier they will just about hit anything. I have found them suspended though if that helps any.
25 December 2016 - 10:09 AMHad an a-hole do that to me once inside the Harbor Marina over by Gino's one year. I set up on the other side of the docks, drilled a bunch of holes and before I could wet a line he was fishing one of them. I bit my tongue and was surprised someone did that. Next time that happens I'm going to drill a hole right next to him.
30 August 2016 - 08:16 AM
28 June 2016 - 09:31 AMEarlier last week they weren't that bad at Metro. Went back a few days later and they were there by the millions. Both fishing piers where covered in them and all along the shoreline. Went over to Harley and you could see the fish slurping them off of the surface.
25 June 2016 - 08:56 AMThat's pretty neat I wouldn't expect to see a ski up that river about how far up it were you if you don't mind telling
I was fishing the North Branch. North of M-59 and Card Rd. I usually see a few pike, tons of small suckers, and chubs. 1st time I've ever seen a musky.