- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 35 years old
- June 28, 1978
- rochester hills, mi
- Real Name::
Posts I've Made
03 December 2013 - 05:46 PMWhen it comes to crappie you want your bait to be above them. More often than not they will come up for the bait. If you use a spring bobber and it goes up instead of down set the hook its most likely a crappie. If you don't use a spring bobber and your line goes slack set the hook its a crappie.
03 December 2013 - 05:42 PMGood job on the eye. You sure are a glutton for punishment. Those eyes keep you coming back for more.
02 December 2013 - 08:16 PMIce was probably about 3". It would take me 3 solid hits with the spud to break through. I think the fish were pretty active because it was 40 out.
01 December 2013 - 08:16 PMEnded up getting a limit today myself. Tried waxworms and only got a few bites and no fish. They wanted spikes.
27 November 2013 - 09:42 PMDamn you sure are dedicated to trying to catch walleyes this fall. I went out this past Sunday trying to catch a musky and walleye. Had to go to the bathroom and when I got back there was ice along the shoreline and chunks of floating ice. Guess it came from Canada. Needless to say it ended my night early.