- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 186 (0.1 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (181 posts)
- 15-January 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 51 years old
- January 24, 1962
- Real Name::
- Home Port::
- Macomb Twp.
- Boat Type::
- XLT Ranger by FRABIL 2003
- Boat Name::
- Queenie`s Frabil my GSP
Topics I've Started
20 June 2013 - 11:03 PMSkully & I hit the 13 fow area in front of Ginows & Becon Cove area from 6;30 to 12;30 draging meat with bright green spoons & beeds, was working in 11 fow 1.2 to 1.5 with bb eyes picked up a 20,18, 14 &1/2,, 3) 10 in perch too, few bass too, & a monster Sheep Head Landed by Cpt. Skully 24in. lmao & a few eyes, 12in. perch or 2,, good days of 2013 are about to get better;)
10 February 2013 - 07:51 PMNorthan Pike 1.jpg (91.13K)
Number of downloads: 40 Northan Pike 2.jpg (174.85K)
Number of downloads: 54caught this 27 inch Northern Pike today in Fair Haven close to the Raft, it was not easy landing this threw the ice but managed to get her done;) 4 & 1/2 feet of water & about 10 inches of Ice , on just a tear drop & minnow jigging
24 December 2012 - 05:26 PMMerry Christmas & Happy New Year! Wishing You & Yours the verry best life has to offer,the best gifts dont cost a thing,,plz Muther Nature Freeze Our Lake St.Clair