- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 13 (0.01 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (11 posts)
- 11-February 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Nov 27 2013 11:16 AM
- Member Title:
- New Recruit
- 31 years old
- April 21, 1982
- Real Name::
- Boat Type::
- ranger 518 dvx commanche
Posts I've Made
18 May 2013 - 09:20 PMSorry double post please delete.
18 May 2013 - 09:19 PMActually the ramp is well marked as a private ramp. There is a 4'x4' sign on the left hand side of the gate stating the ramp is for city residents only. I to am a city resident all but fed up with having to park a half mile away from the launch because the parking lot is full of out of state trailers. Not to mention the power loading done mostly by out of state folks whole don't know or don't care to follow our rules.
21 February 2013 - 01:14 PMHonestly get the legend tournaments. I have plenty of each and the extremes are not worth the extra coin. The tournaments are in my option the nicest rod for the money.