- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 29 (0.01 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (16 posts)
- 03-June 02
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 08:37 PM
- Member Title:
- Testing the waters
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Click here to e-mail me
Posts I've Made
20 May 2015 - 03:25 PMSaginaw Bay has some awesome bass fishing for both largemouths and smallmouths. I'd go to the north side of the bay for largemouths either at the Pine river ramp or east towards Tawas. Some of those shallow rush areas are loaded with good size largies (2-4 pounds) and there's a good chance they'd be on beds now. If you get calm winds it could be game on. Be very careful if the winds pickup at it could get dangerous real quick. Good luck and be safe where ever you go, FJ.
Thanks for the insight. It's a starting point and that's all he will need. Much appreciated.
fishin4fun hasn't added any friends yet.