- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 27 (0.01 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (14 posts)
- 03-June 02
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jul 08 2013 10:19 AM
- Member Title:
- Testing the waters
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Click here to e-mail me
Posts I've Made
21 May 2013 - 09:32 PMI can tell you first hand, having fished with Art on LSC and on Okeechobee in Fl. The first time I met Art I too was struck by his cold approach. After the day on the lake I got a much better opinion of him. He definitely knows how to catch fish. Just because you know where to fish, doesn't mean you will catch them, he catches them.
I'm sorry you were mistreated, or felt so. I saw many boats from Ohio on Sunday when I was on the lake and with the great weather looked they all were having a great day. I hope you don't judge Michiganders by one interaction with this guy.
I have also fished with Bondy and would recommend either one for catching fish, they KNOW what they are doing on this lake. A day on the water with them would be worth the money to learn how they fish and some great spots. Plus you will catch some pigs.
Most of us just like to fish, we share that passion or hobby and none of us would want a negative interaction with anyone especially with someone who enjoys our passion. This is a 440 square mile incredible lake ( better on weekdays for fishing). Please come back spend your money and tell others why this is an awesome fishery.
11 May 2013 - 09:01 AM
Much appreciated good advice will let them know. Now where is that sun.....
10 May 2013 - 09:58 PMThanks for all the suggestions. I will pass this along.
fishin4fun hasn't added any friends yet.