- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 29 (0.01 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (16 posts)
- 03-June 02
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Apr 28 2016 06:02 PM
- Member Title:
- Testing the waters
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Click here to e-mail me
Topics I've Started
18 May 2015 - 06:02 PMI have a friend from Louisville to fish St Clair then on to Saginaw and up to Traverse City. He is planning on the second week of June.
He has fished LSC many times but neither of us have ever fished on Saginaw Bay or Traverse Bay and I can't help him. He is Bass guy through and through. Can you recommend the best launch for saginaw and Traverse city to target bass? Any other tips for helping me explain to him where to go etc.
Any help would be appreciated.
fishin4fun hasn't added any friends yet.