- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 27 (0.01 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (14 posts)
- 03-June 02
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jul 08 2013 10:19 AM
- Member Title:
- Testing the waters
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Click here to e-mail me
Topics I've Started
10 May 2013 - 02:38 PMI live in Grand Blanc and fish the lake a few times per year. I have a couple of customers that want to come up and fish the lake. They will be launching out of Selfridge and would like to ask for some references for Bass Boat friendly hotels not to far away.
They obviously need to charge the trolling motors etc. I have never stayed down there so I figured you guys would be the best to ask.
Any help would be most appreciated.
fishin4fun hasn't added any friends yet.