- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 286 (0.1 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (202 posts)
- 27-February 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 08:29 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Clinton Twp.
- Real Name::
Posts I've Made
08 October 2016 - 06:06 PMhttp://www.pure-gas....sp?stateprov=MI
Hope this helps.
06 October 2016 - 05:50 PM
14 February 2016 - 08:52 PMYou will catch muskie just pulling crawler harnesses for walleye.
10 February 2016 - 01:13 AMYes, most big girls will be done and gone by then . There will still be plenty of fish to be caught though.
28 January 2016 - 10:40 AMI have one. It's a decent rod. I do prefer my 9.5ft med/lgt though.