- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 251 (0.14 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (192 posts)
- 27-February 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 01:03 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Clinton Twp.
- Real Name::
Posts I've Made
08 March 2014 - 05:06 PM
You are right on that. However I do think the state will survive!
08 March 2014 - 04:57 PMIt looks like River Rats post of the $9.97 XPS floro worked too good. We went to BPS last night and the line was sold out (except for 14lb). It seems to us that BPS is way "under stocking" much of the good sale items for their "spring classic" this year. I know that in years past the XPS floro (and other items) was available throughout their sale period, giving everyone a chance to buy some. This year (2 trips to BPS) many of the sale items were out of stock already! You'd think with this winters harsh weather BPS would've been more prepared (better stocked) for all those diehard anglers and their "cabin fevered" pent up demand for fishing stuff.
It looks like we'll be ordering our tackle online catalog style this year. Hopefully the items will be "in stock" and arriving just in time for those "ice out" spring trips. Hope everyone enjoys the spring thaw and the opening of soft water on your favorite lakes, good day to all, FJ.
I have run into this often in the past. I found you need to get to the store within the first couple days if you want items to be in stock. They seem to take too long to restock after the sale also.
08 March 2014 - 09:26 AMI'm sure there will be others to make it up!
08 March 2014 - 08:49 AMJust brought it up to were it should be cost wise.
02 March 2014 - 08:19 PMAwesome fish!