- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 230 (0.15 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (182 posts)
- 27-February 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 04:12 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Clinton Twp.
- Real Name::
Posts I've Made
19 May 2013 - 09:55 AM9 mile is now public. I believe $10 to launch. There are several other options. There are multiple state launches around the lake. If you look at google maps you can see were these locations are. Ballard and Jefferson has state launch. Lake St. Clair Metro park has a launch. End of South River rd has a state launch. Selfridge (end of Hall rd.) is a state launch. Click Link for launches.
19 May 2013 - 09:47 AMI haven't used it personally but heard they do catch fish. You can avoid the shipping cost, I believe several of the local shops sell them. Sportsman Direct next to Crocker launch sells them for sure.
18 May 2013 - 02:49 PMNice job on the eyes!
13 May 2013 - 08:10 PMI have only had cheap sunglasses in my life. Last year I bought polarized oakleys and the clarity difference is very drastic. I don't think I will ever go back to cheap ones.
21 April 2013 - 11:55 AMI would look at Michigan Marine Gear in SCS. Always had great service there.