- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 273 (0.12 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (198 posts)
- 27-February 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 11:57 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Clinton Twp.
- Real Name::
Posts I've Made
18 April 2015 - 08:38 PMThis👆
18 April 2015 - 08:34 PMHeck, you might as well look at the Megabass Destroyer rods at this point. . General rule of thumb is that your rod should never cost more than your reel. It's you're money so god bless you but I think you're crazy for putting a $500 rod on a $200 reel. The difference between a $200 rod and one more than double that will be minimal. Buy what makes you happy though, I do!
Not always true but for trolling rods it's a good rule
14 April 2015 - 08:56 AMYou could start out in front. I will be out there. I will be starting up river from that in front of the steel mills. If you don't know the river just look for the boats and you can find the drifts.
09 April 2015 - 06:10 PMHe is open
04 April 2015 - 07:01 PMSt Jean was open today