- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 276 (0.11 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (198 posts)
- 27-February 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 09:28 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Clinton Twp.
- Real Name::
Posts I've Made
28 August 2015 - 05:12 PM
28 August 2015 - 05:06 PMGo to bassmaster.com and go under elite series.
31 July 2015 - 08:21 AMI don't think he liked the helix. Look a couple threads down, he sold it.
18 April 2015 - 08:38 PMThis👆
18 April 2015 - 08:34 PMHeck, you might as well look at the Megabass Destroyer rods at this point. . General rule of thumb is that your rod should never cost more than your reel. It's you're money so god bless you but I think you're crazy for putting a $500 rod on a $200 reel. The difference between a $200 rod and one more than double that will be minimal. Buy what makes you happy though, I do!
Not always true but for trolling rods it's a good rule