- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Clinton Twp.
- Real Name::
Posts I've Made
07 February 2015 - 06:35 PMThat sucks! Hopefully they put a rush on it. They give you any time frame? Post what the problem was when you get it back.
07 February 2015 - 12:23 PMDid you read the manual? Are you pushing the decompression button after every pull?
04 February 2015 - 10:29 AMJust in case you didn't know the Cobo Hall boat show is coming Feb. 14-22. There may be some good deals there and maybe get some accessories thrown in.
03 February 2015 - 01:45 PMhttp://www.reedsspor...emaster/-144886 Not sure if you found it cheaper.
03 February 2015 - 11:36 AMI agree with Muskyrush. I got my lazer mag 8in early February last year for 350 free shipping. Check around on the internet should be able to find a good deal now with no sales tax and free shipping!L and M fleet supply is were I got mine.