- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 255 (0.13 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (193 posts)
- 27-February 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 11:04 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Clinton Twp.
- Real Name::
Posts I've Made
15 July 2014 - 09:22 AMHope this helps! http://www.rednekout...ight_chart.html
11 July 2014 - 02:41 PMNice Story!
22 June 2014 - 08:09 PMNice job on the fish! I told you that you would like it up there.
19 April 2014 - 05:05 PMIf you are coming up from Ohio to fish the Detroit River you are going way past the river to go to SDI. You could save yourself about an hour and just fish the mid or lower river and get all the eyes you want. Plastic is all that is needed. There are several shops downriver that can get you what you need. Silvers are not in yet and eyes are still spawning.
08 March 2014 - 05:06 PM
You are right on that. However I do think the state will survive!