- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 284 (0.11 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (201 posts)
- 27-February 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- May 27 2016 08:09 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Clinton Twp.
- Real Name::
Posts I've Made
14 February 2016 - 08:52 PMYou will catch muskie just pulling crawler harnesses for walleye.
10 February 2016 - 01:13 AMYes, most big girls will be done and gone by then . There will still be plenty of fish to be caught though.
28 January 2016 - 10:40 AMI have one. It's a decent rod. I do prefer my 9.5ft med/lgt though.
18 January 2016 - 07:51 PM
13 January 2016 - 10:10 AMGlad to see your daughter doing good, that is awesome! Also pike is a good white meat, alot of people are turned off by them because of all the bones but you can clean them boneless. Many videos on youtube of how to do it.