- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 277 (0.11 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Fishing Reports (198 posts)
- 27-February 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 07:40 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Clinton Twp.
- Real Name::
Posts I've Made
05 November 2015 - 11:32 AMYou would probably be fine going with a 55# thrust for 4-5 hours. Although it really depends how windy it is and how much you need to be on the motor. I have a 15 foot with a 45# thrust and have never ran out of juice even jigging all day (knock on wood). That being said most people will tell you go with the most power you can afford.
28 August 2015 - 05:12 PM
28 August 2015 - 05:06 PMGo to bassmaster.com and go under elite series.
31 July 2015 - 08:21 AMI don't think he liked the helix. Look a couple threads down, he sold it.
18 April 2015 - 08:38 PMThis👆