- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 509 (0.18 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (500 posts)
- 12-May 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 07:01 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 30 years old
- April 6, 1986
- Clinton Twp
- Website URL:
- Real Name::
- Boat Type::
- Sea Ray Express
- Boat Name::
- For Now.....
Topics I've Started
17 May 2016 - 07:02 AMThis year I have lots of little upgrades to make the boat more up to date.
Here is my list for this year
Teak and holly flooring (I'm sick of vacuuming carpet)
New Stainless Microwave
Stainless refrigerator insert (to match the microwave)
Add a second LCD TV
Projects that are complete
New Steering wheel
Upgrade A/C Controls to Digital
I will be adding more pictures to this thread as I go. I hope to have everything complete within the next 90 days or so
16 May 2016 - 08:27 AMWith the origanal idea from Drmicrochip on Clubsearay I went to upgrade my A/C controls to digital.
My parts list is
1. Digital Temp Controller http://www.ebay.com/...K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT $15.99
2. Omron AC Relays 25amp 1 for heat 1 for cool http://www.ebay.com/...K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT $18.50
Now Drmicrochip used 1 relay and retained the factory heat and cool knob. I used 2 relays and did away with both fan speed and Heat and Cool but I did keep the factory on/off knob
It turned out great! no more 10 degree swing with a very small turn of the knob. Its a very cheap upgrade to the old controls with out the $400 cost of he factory conversion kit
05 May 2016 - 07:26 PM
18 April 2016 - 06:03 AMMan what an awesome weekend in April