- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 470 (0.22 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The LSCN Boathouse (461 posts)
- 12-May 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jan 28 2015 08:52 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- 28 years old
- April 6, 1986
- Clinton Twp
- Website URL:
- Real Name::
- Boat Type::
- Sea Ray Express
- Boat Name::
- For Now.....
Topics I've Started
21 December 2014 - 07:04 PMhttp://youtu.be/y-Tx5dQfjHw
21 December 2014 - 05:08 PM
25 August 2014 - 09:11 AMLSCN 2014 Fall Gull Island Overnighter
Well its that time of the year
The event will be held at Gull Island on September 27-28
We normally have a large turnout and its a great send off for boating season.
I hope to see everyone
27 May 2014 - 07:56 AMWow what a great weekend with some great weather
We took the big boat over to BBC on Friday Morning.
On Saturday we enjoyed the Party at BBC then took the dinghy over to Bobby Macs for dinner.
Then Sunday we took the jet boat over to Munchies and Fisher Bay and Island Grill.
Monday Jet Boat over to Gull/Moot/Browns/Goose.
10 April 2014 - 12:29 PMI ordered an extended swim platform from Mountain Marine out of Denver, CO. KellyAnn was great to work with and I got to spec a platform to the exact size I wanted. The new platform is 5ft overall with 4ft that's useable, which will be perfect to keep the dinghy on and I wont have the take the motor on and off anymore.
I looked at the swimplatforms.com platform but It was too small with less than 3ft of useable space
Its awesome and I think we will enjoy the boat even more now