- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 2,096 (1.03 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Politics (1560 posts)
- 29-May 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Dec 14 2014 10:52 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Website URL:
Posts I've Made
14 December 2014 - 10:52 PMWhy did he have a club in the boat? Was it because he does this all the time? As long as he is not allowed to ever fish again then we can start to forgive him.
30 October 2014 - 01:04 AMNice fish. Just a FYI that laying them on cement takes their protective slime off. Not trying to be a tool just trying to help out. Good luck for the rest of the season.
22 October 2014 - 11:18 PMWas out there as well and only saw fish on mid sized spinner baits. Got a skinny 40 and never got a follow on pounders or medussas. Fished 10-11'.
02 May 2014 - 09:50 PMGeorgian Inn is a good choice.
02 May 2014 - 09:48 PMAnother great bait. Nobody deserves the success more than you.