- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 2,099 (0.92 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Politics (1561 posts)
- 29-May 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jul 28 2015 02:41 PM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Website URL:
Posts I've Made
24 July 2015 - 11:39 PMI'm going to give this a shot for Semi Jim as I have always liked him:
1) She is a political machine. She knows how to play the game and she will get things done. 2) She is smart. Yale law and a lot of education.3) She is ruthless and will win at any cost. 4) She has Bill. You can love or hate Bill but he sure can talk and he is still slick. He will help her win. 5) She has been pro gay marriage and pro choice. This is no brainer stuff and she will milk it.6) She has some solid experience. Plenty of things to throw rocks at but she has served her time.7) She is a woman. I don't agree with this and neither does my wife, sisters or daughter but for some people that is enough.8) She does not scare the crap out of people. Look at the whack jobs the Republicans are putting forth. Trump is in the lead? Holy s..t , really?
I do not want to vote for her but what are the better options? I like Bernie but he is too honest and has no real shot at winning. The Republicans are their own worst enemy and the more they attack each other the better her chances become. Whole system is flawed, money and influence is out of control. I wish I had a solution but if I had to bet my money is on her. Who would you bet on?
24 January 2015 - 11:24 PM
Marine One said:1421972155[/url]' post='1940074']
The_Cap said:1421937094[/url]' post='1939089']
Sensei said:1421909366[/url]' post='1938857']
Are they available all year long? I heard they may not be around in late November and December? Any truth to that?
A former Boat U.S. captain I talked to told me they where required to be available til Dec. 31st
Actually it's up to the weather and the company. some companies close early like the second week of November and the other ports will cover or BoatUS will find you a service or USCG.
We are not required to stay till December 31.
When do you close? If I. Have Boat US and they are closed will they arrange for someone else to get me at no cost? What if I am in Canadian water?
22 January 2015 - 01:49 AMAre they available all year long? I heard they may not be around in late November and December? Any truth to that?
14 December 2014 - 10:52 PMWhy did he have a club in the boat? Was it because he does this all the time? As long as he is not allowed to ever fish again then we can start to forgive him.
30 October 2014 - 01:04 AMNice fish. Just a FYI that laying them on cement takes their protective slime off. Not trying to be a tool just trying to help out. Good luck for the rest of the season.