- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 2,095 (1.06 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Politics (1560 posts)
- 29-May 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Yesterday, 01:06 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Website URL:
Posts I've Made
Yesterday, 01:04 AMNice fish. Just a FYI that laying them on cement takes their protective slime off. Not trying to be a tool just trying to help out. Good luck for the rest of the season.
22 October 2014 - 11:18 PMWas out there as well and only saw fish on mid sized spinner baits. Got a skinny 40 and never got a follow on pounders or medussas. Fished 10-11'.
02 May 2014 - 09:50 PMGeorgian Inn is a good choice.
02 May 2014 - 09:48 PMAnother great bait. Nobody deserves the success more than you.
19 April 2014 - 06:49 PMI only use Stealth. There are alot of things you can skimp on and leaders are not one of them. By (1) pack of two and they should last the whole season (unless you backlash alot). I only cast:
Walk the dog baits get the walk the dog leaders and you will get better action.
Bulldawgs or Bondy baits I would use wire.
Everything else I would use Fluoro in 180#.