- Discussion Forums
- The LSCN BoathouseThe general chat area.
- Lake DiscussionTalk about water levels, lake conditions, etc. here.
- The Cook BookFind and share recipes good for home or the boat, and with fish or without!
- PoliticsA place to discuss local, state, national and world.
- Local SportsDiscuss local professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Fuel Dock Price WatchKeep an eye on gas prices around Lake St. Clair!
- Active Posts:
- 2,103 (0.89 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Politics (1561 posts)
- 29-May 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Oct 28 2015 12:49 AM
- Member Title:
- LSCN Pirate
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Website URL:
Posts I've Made
27 October 2015 - 10:12 PMSo what happened? Did the guy get his boat replaced?
27 October 2015 - 10:09 PMWe would need an actual scientist to weigh in on this. This is all just speculation based on no facts or science. LSC is a world class fishery and a lot of folks worked very hard to make it that. Maybe we should get hats that say make LSC great again...
23 October 2015 - 07:08 AMIf I am fishing with my 14 year old son does he need a passport?
22 October 2015 - 09:56 AMSo how does the story end? Does the owner of the boat get paid by the insurance company? I am glad that nobody got hurt and hopefully there were lessons learned. Would love to know the outcome and I hope it all works out.
24 July 2015 - 11:39 PMI'm going to give this a shot for Semi Jim as I have always liked him:
1) She is a political machine. She knows how to play the game and she will get things done. 2) She is smart. Yale law and a lot of education.3) She is ruthless and will win at any cost. 4) She has Bill. You can love or hate Bill but he sure can talk and he is still slick. He will help her win. 5) She has been pro gay marriage and pro choice. This is no brainer stuff and she will milk it.6) She has some solid experience. Plenty of things to throw rocks at but she has served her time.7) She is a woman. I don't agree with this and neither does my wife, sisters or daughter but for some people that is enough.8) She does not scare the crap out of people. Look at the whack jobs the Republicans are putting forth. Trump is in the lead? Holy s..t , really?
I do not want to vote for her but what are the better options? I like Bernie but he is too honest and has no real shot at winning. The Republicans are their own worst enemy and the more they attack each other the better her chances become. Whole system is flawed, money and influence is out of control. I wish I had a solution but if I had to bet my money is on her. Who would you bet on?