Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the nephew and his friend out today. Trolled harnesses and 1.5 oz BB's in 18 fow 2 miles NW of the St. Clair Lt. The weather was great but fishing was slow with the flat seas, and lack of wind and clouds. We did manage to harvest 3 walleye and 4 perch over 8 inches. Caught and released numerous dink perch and rockbass, and a smallmouth and sunfish. Good luck fishing and have a safe holiday weekend.
Water Sky Vertebrate Muscle Shorts

Water Sky Shorts Smile Goggles

Water Sky Smile Vertebrate Sleeve

Smile Sleeve Organism Sunglasses Fish

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
QUOTE(doubleJ @ Sep 2 2009, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Took the nephew and his friend out today. Trolled harnesses and 1.5 oz BB's in 18 fow 2 miles NW of the St. Clair Lt. The weather was great but fishing was slow with the flat seas, and lack of wind and clouds. We did manage to harvest 3 walleye and 4 perch over 8 inches. Caught and released numerous dink perch and rockbass, and a smallmouth and sunfish. Good luck fishing and have a safe holiday weekend.
View attachment 66215
View attachment 66216
View attachment 66218
View attachment 66219

where abouts were you when you found the sunfish? I would love to find a good pan fish spot out there!

·
Registered
958 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Sep 3 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice job i have got skunked the past two times out in that area on a spot i was pulling 3-6 out of every trip

Ya got to change with the weather. Them fishies like to move around a lot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.