Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Fished out by Harbor Club North/ginos area. Got out around 12-1ish. Caught a bunch of smaller ones, with 18 keepers, biggest of which were 10 inches(the smaller ones were kept cause they were hooked deep). Without a doubt the best ive done all year, hopefully i can keep on them like this. Most were caught on jigs with minnows with a couple on a jigging rapala. Fished 6-7 feet of water. Water was just clear enough to see the minnow and jig. Will probably be heading back out tomorrow. Tight Lines!

Fish Cuisine Dish Sardines Seafood

Smile Terrestrial plant Event Fun Happy

Helluva poker hand. (dont mind my sister in the background)

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
QUOTE(PelicanKayaker @ Jan 13 2010, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fished out by Harbor Club North/ginos area. Got out around 12-1ish. Caught a bunch of smaller ones, with 18 keepers, biggest of which were 10 inches(the smaller ones were kept cause they were hooked deep). Without a doubt the best ive done all year, hopefully i can keep on them like this. Most were caught on jigs with minnows with a couple on a jigging rapala. Fished 6-7 feet of water. Water was just clear enough to see the minnow and jig. Will probably be heading back out tomorrow. Tight Lines!

View attachment 70901

View attachment 70902

Helluva poker hand. (dont mind my sister in the background)

ur hands got me beat ....nice catch

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
good job pelican, thats great that only 2 people in your house eat fish, just need to get them fishing, lol

well done again

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
good job and nice report.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Great report - thanks for sharing.

Hope you and your Dad enjoy the meal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts